HubSpot Academy Support

Francesco_Turco

Adding certification to Upwork

Hi, I got the Indbound Marketing certification.

I hit the "add to Upwork" button, but only later I realized that the email address I had used to create my profile was not the same which is connected to my Upwork profile. 

So I changed in my profile the email address.

I would like to add my certification to my Upwork profile now, but the "add to Upwork" button is not available anymore.

Is there any way to solve this?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Francesco_Turco

Is it still showing that you have completed the certification within HubSpot? 

Can you send along screenshots of what you are seeing? Additionally, if the email address you completed the certification with is different than that associated with your Community user, can you please provide your email address as well? 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
Francesco_Turco

This is the email change. turcofrancesco2@gmail.com is the one I completed the course with, while francesco@phlovers.com is the one I'd like to useThis is the email change. turcofrancesco2@gmail.com is the one I completed the course with, while francesco@phlovers.com is the one I'd like to useSchermata 2019-07-30 alle 20.28.16.png

0 Upvotes
Julien
Academy Team
Academy Team

Hey @Francesco_Turco - the Inbound Marketing Certification is not available at this point to add to Upwork due to their restrictions. Here is an article that mentions which of our certifications Upwork currently accepts: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/resources/add-your-hubspot-certification-to-upwor...

Let me know if you have other questions!

- Julien

0 Upvotes