HubSpot Academy Support

Orator
Participant

Add To UpWork Button Not Found

SOLVE

I have passed the "Inbound" certification. This exam is recognized by UpWork.

When I searched for ways to add this certification to the UpWork account, I was told that I will find a button called "Add to UpWork". 

But I can not see that button. I can see only three buttons. These three buttons are:

1. Add to LinkedIn
2. Download Printable Certificate
3. Code

But where is the "Add to UpWork" option?

2 Accepted solutions
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

hubspot-inbound-new-not-available-in-upwork-gif.gif

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Orator,

Currently the new Inbound certification hasn't been verified by Upwork yet, and therefore the built in "add to UpWork" button isn't available yet. This is at Upwork's discretion. If there is no button for adding to Upwork, it hasn't been approved to be added by Upwork.

If you do want to manually add the certification to UpWork you can scroll to the bottom of your certifications and manually add the Inbound certification. It won't be verified, but it will show up on your profile. 

Thank you, 
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
11 Replies 11
AIMADEL
Participant

SOLVE

Hi there,

I am facing the same issue in 2022.

0 Upvotes
neri

SOLVE

There is a mismatch of certification types listed on Upwork and the ones existing on Hubspot. No possibility to add to Upwork after completing Content Marketing certification. Have I completed the wrong/old course? I noticed there are 2 more Inbound courses for certification on the Academy page. Very confusing.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @neri,

You can find the most up to date list of certifications available to add to upwork in this article. Currently Content Marketing is not included in the list. 

Please note that the decisions around adding certifications to upwork can only be completed by Upwork and is subject to their approval and process. 

Regarding the two Inbound certifications on HubSpot's end, the course entitled Inbound is the most up to date certification. The Inbound 2017 version is being sunset, but as it is still valid for some users, it is still included in the list. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
neri

SOLVE

Please correct me if I am wrong, but the following certification modules  that are on the list you are referring to are not on the HubSpot Academy page:

HubSpot Contextual Marketing Certification

Agency Partner Certification

And how am I supposed to know which courses/certifications are redundant if it doesn't say anything in their title nor description? I did that course specifically so I can add a badge to Upwork and now I can't even do that. Very disappointed to say the least.

0 Upvotes
cbsembler
Academy Team
Academy Team

SOLVE

Hello @neri , 

The HubSpot Contextual Marketing Certification is avaiable to all HubSpot Customers and can be found in the Learning Center. 

The HubSpot Agency Partner Certification is only available to Agency Partners and can be accessed through an Agency HubSpot Portal. 

The certifications that can currently be added to Upwork are:

• HubSpot Marketing Software Certification
  • HubSpot Contextual Marketing Certification
  • HubSpot Agency Partner Certification

If you have additional questions or concerns please let me know! 

Courtney Sembler,
HubSpot Academy
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Orator,

Currently the new Inbound certification hasn't been verified by Upwork yet, and therefore the built in "add to UpWork" button isn't available yet. This is at Upwork's discretion. If there is no button for adding to Upwork, it hasn't been approved to be added by Upwork.

If you do want to manually add the certification to UpWork you can scroll to the bottom of your certifications and manually add the Inbound certification. It won't be verified, but it will show up on your profile. 

Thank you, 
Jenny

0 Upvotes
scarlit

SOLVE

Hi Jenny,

Because I've passed the updated Inbound Marketing Certification, I can no longer locate my old one to even attempt adding it to Upwork.

How should I proceed?

0 Upvotes
HassanZia
Participant

SOLVE

facing the same problem. ive passed the new certification and there is no button to add. no solutions yet?

0 Upvotes
LilitM

SOLVE

Hi Jenny, 

Thanks for the response. This is what I've received from Upwork:

"My apologies but for now, Hubspot Inbound Certification is not available to be added to your Upwork as Hubspot has not yet done the integration of their system for the new Hubspot Inbound to be added to Upwork. Kindly keep an eye on any updates with Hubspot if the option to add to Upwork is already available in your account with them."

0 Upvotes
Ahamednobi

SOLVE

Hi @davidoffsky,

Please can you at least know me when upwork will support or Hubspot will allow to add Inbound Certification at upwork profile? Please, Your any response will be highly appreciated.

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

hubspot-inbound-new-not-available-in-upwork-gif.gif

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com