APIs & Integrations

CatChan

workflow IDs and email IDs

Please advise how we can have workflow IDs and the IDs of associated emails via API?

For example, this email "2018.04.09 Flex Sign Up Day 1" is used in many workflows (inactive), and it has many internal Hubspot IDs 71222398 62866045 71207900 62837165 62426317 62861386 64960215 71219830 65484094 65715155 61969898 62424454.

To see the conversion rate of this email, which email ID is the right one associated with this inactive workflow ID 3328015? 

Thank you.

Cat

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
cbarley
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @CatChan , so that we're on the same page, what is your goal? Are you looking to only pull the email data for when it was sent in a specific workflow? 

0 Upvotes
CatChan

Trying to see who received a particular email and went to a specific workflow. Then our Business Analytics team can analyze if leads get converted by linking the data with our interal data.

0 Upvotes
cbarley
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @CatChan , apologies for the delay here - I wasn't @ mentioned on the thread so I never got the notification. From what I've been uncovering it doesn't appear that there's a way to make this type of workflow <-> email campaign relationship. I'll keep digging to see if there's any workaround we can use here

0 Upvotes
CatChan

Hi @cbarley 

There should be a way in the Hubspot UI to identify which emails (active vs inactive) are associated with a workflow.  

For example, there are several active and inactive emails associated with an active workflow.  How do you identify the right Hubspot internal ID of an email to this workflow in the UI?  Perhaps in the reporting system?

Thanks.

Cat

0 Upvotes
cbarley
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @CatChan , I'm looking for alternatives now, but we don't seem to have a clear link in the API from workflows to emails and vice versa. I'll let you know what I find.

0 Upvotes
CatChan

@cbarley any updates on this one?

Another related question:

If I want to see which client gets the workflow email(s) from this 2019 Flex TL sign up/finish registration workflow, can you tell me which email events table my BI team should look up?  

My goal is to see which emailcampaign ID or internal Hubspot ID below of is the right one associated with the is 2019 Flex TL sign up/finish registration. 

Once I have the right email ID, then I want to anlayze the conversion % of that email in this workflow.

Internal HubSpot ID

Thank you.

Cat Chan
0 Upvotes
cbarley
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @CatChan , we don't have a clear link between email campaign id and a workflow through publicly documented endpoints. We're looking to get the endpoints that do make this link publicly available, but we don't have a timeline.

0 Upvotes