APIs & Integrations

xuanvien1994
Teilnehmer/-in

videoconferencing updateMeetingUrl not call

Hi, 

I have set up a videoconferencing setting with

createMeetingUrl, 
updateMeetingUrl and 
deleteMeetingUrl. Create meeting and delete meeting webhook receive correctly when the meeting is created or deleted but I don't receive webhook when the meeting is updated.
Can someone help me with that?

Best Regards
3 Antworten
Jaycee_Lewis
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hi, @xuanvien1994! Can you share any additional details?

Best,

Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes
IT3
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

I have also encountered this problem.

To register the Video Conference Extension, I added three URLs: createMeetingUri, updateMeetingUri, and deleteMeetingUri, following the instructions on this page: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/extensions/video-conferencing. After creating a meeting via the Extension, my API received a createMeetingUri webhook, which it responded to successfully, and HubSpot displayed the new meeting with the correct description. However, I tried to update the meeting’s time and topic but no updateMeetingUri request was sent.

I also tried the Zoom Video Conference Extension, but unfortunately, neither update nor delete met my expectations.

My main question is this: are these webhooks actually functional, as advertised?

xuanvien1994
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi @Jaycee_Lewis 

I create a video conference setting via API. with the body like this

{
  "createMeetingUrl""url",
  "updateMeetingUrl""url",
  "deleteMeetingUrl""url",
  "userVerifyUrl""url"
}
And when the User creates a new meeting, I receive the webhook, but when the user update or deletes meeting I cannot received the webhook on my API