APIs & Integrations

2 Accepted solutions
prosa
Solution
Top Contributor

use API contacts

SOLVE

using the api you can pass in the URL what props you want if you dont want to pull the whole set of props. just app &property=phone .. the &property param can be use multiple time in the same request. So, you can request all the props you need from the user. I would recommend using the get contact by email api endpoind 

https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/contacts/get_contact_by_email

BTW. if that is your api in production you should remove it from this portal.

tesf 

Robot Very Happy If this helped you solve you issue please consider selecting this post as the answer to your question

If this post helped you resolve your issue, please consider marking it as the solution. Thank you for supporting our HubSpot community.

View solution in original post

prosa
Solution
Top Contributor

use API contacts

SOLVE

you could try to sync your contacts with and external application on your own servers to create and index of phonenumner/users id and use that to get the user ID and pull their information from hubspot. There is no api endpoind that will let you find a contact using their phone number or other prop other than email/name or user id

If this post helped you resolve your issue, please consider marking it as the solution. Thank you for supporting our HubSpot community.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
prosa
Solution
Top Contributor

use API contacts

SOLVE

using the api you can pass in the URL what props you want if you dont want to pull the whole set of props. just app &property=phone .. the &property param can be use multiple time in the same request. So, you can request all the props you need from the user. I would recommend using the get contact by email api endpoind 

https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/contacts/get_contact_by_email

BTW. if that is your api in production you should remove it from this portal.

tesf 

Robot Very Happy If this helped you solve you issue please consider selecting this post as the answer to your question

mayaramendes

use API contacts

SOLVE

Via e-mail it is impossible, because I will consult in your CRM when I receive a call, so this consultation should be via phone

0 Upvotes
prosa
Solution
Top Contributor

use API contacts

SOLVE

you could try to sync your contacts with and external application on your own servers to create and index of phonenumner/users id and use that to get the user ID and pull their information from hubspot. There is no api endpoind that will let you find a contact using their phone number or other prop other than email/name or user id

0 Upvotes
mayaramendes

use API contacts

SOLVE

do you have any API to record calls from a PBX in CRM?

0 Upvotes