APIs & Integrations

NDK

unauthorized error..

I've given my app read access to custom objects and that allows me to get all schemas, the request goes through but when I for some reason try to create a schema using the PHP client from hubspot, I get unauthorized error.

Why could this be happening? do I need the apikey to be able to create schema?

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

unauthorized error..

@NDK 

If you are using a private app, you will need to make sure that you are also giving it write access to the schema.  Here is a link to a video on creating a schema. 

If you are using a public app employing OAuth, you will need to apply to be able to do this here

0 Upvotes
NDK

unauthorized error..

@dennisedson I have a public app, the second link tells me to submit a request but the "submit" link only opens up a new tab and directs me to the same page.. thanks in advance.

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

unauthorized error..

@NDK , spoke with the team responsible for that page and they have updated so it shows an inline thank you instead now 🙂 

Regardless, I believe you should have received an email confirmation.  Let me know if you didn't.

And thanks for the feedback!

0 Upvotes
NDK

unauthorized error..

Hey dennis,

I clicked submit again, still doesn't work. 

As for the email confirmation, I haven't gotten one yet, not that I can see anyway. How can I identify it if its for sure sent?

NDK

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

unauthorized error..

@NDK , mind sending me the info you sent in that form in a dm?  I will make sure it gets to the right place

0 Upvotes