APIs & Integrations

SHussain99
Teilnehmer/-in

ticket reply conversation

Hi,

We are developing an app for ticket conversation with mobile and HubSpot ticket module. However, the ticket reply API's and ticket reply from Hubspot via (webhook ) or something other is unclear for us. please let us know how it's possible for us.

Thank you in advance

Syed Asher Hussain

0 Upvotes
9 Antworten
piersg
Autorität

What exactly is unclear and what are you trying to achieve? Have you read through the Tickets API documentation? It gives info on creating, reading, updating, and searching single tickets or in batch, and associations with other CRM objects (contacts, companies, deals, and engagements). You will need serverless functions to use the API safely so as not to reveal your API key.

SHussain99
Teilnehmer/-in

@piersg
Simply I want a conversation flow with respect to the ticket, basically, I want to integrate a messaging service ( Twilio ) with HubSpot app, e.g on the first message from the user will create a ticket and when agent/admin wants to reply to the ticket with notes engagement (because there is no option to reply a ticket ) in Hubspot, the message will go to customer mobile number via event/webhook and i am looking for this type of webhook, and i don't find any ticket engagements webhook 

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

You are correct that there are no webhooks for the engagements, yet.  If you are needed a webhook to be fired or something to be triggered in your app, I would either

a:  create  a custom property (could be a boolean):  add a webhook looking for changes to this property.

b:  create a crm card with an action that will initiate your twilio integration

SHussain99
Teilnehmer/-in

@dennisedson 
Thankyou for a reply,  but i want to send agent reply content also with engagement or something other via webhook and it can be possible that we can make a quick call, we need to understand it properly.

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

You can also trigger a webhook with a workflow.  Perhaps that is what you need.

SHussain99
Teilnehmer/-in

@dennisedson can you please schedule a meeting with someone who guides us over on-call, we have clients on other platforms and they want to move also in HubSpot so we don't have enough time for waiting...

0 Upvotes
SHussain99
Teilnehmer/-in

@dennisedson I have already tried it, but webhook has not triggered on any engagements, please look into this, there is an any problem 

SHussain99_0-1644323648701.png

0 Upvotes
SHussain99
Teilnehmer/-in

@Josh  , @dennisedson  @Kevin-C @piersg @tjoyce 

Please give me some guidance 

0 Upvotes
SHussain99
Teilnehmer/-in

anyone here who can post the answer