APIs & Integrations

CMan7

set up auto email in wordpress via hubspot form

SOLVE

[setting] wordpress + avada

https://promo.indicaid.com

[request]

send out an email immediately when the visitor enter the email in the email banner

form: hubspot form (or avada form)

sender :  hubspot (account created)

email template: created in HubSpot

I set up the form via hubspot form, but don't know know how to set up the auto & immediately email.

[example]

After enter the email in email banner, u will get the email immediately. That all I need.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jonchim
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @CMan7!

Like Dennis mentioned above you can create a follow-up email in the forms settings. Otherwise you can create an automated workflow if you have access to HS marketing. Did you set up the hubspot form within the wordpress plugin?

Jon Chim
VP of Design & Development
Hypha HubSpot Development

check Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
jonchim
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @CMan7!

Like Dennis mentioned above you can create a follow-up email in the forms settings. Otherwise you can create an automated workflow if you have access to HS marketing. Did you set up the hubspot form within the wordpress plugin?

Jon Chim
VP of Design & Development
Hypha HubSpot Development

check Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

@CMan7 

Have you checked out the forms documentation? Scroll down to the "Create a follow-up email" section.

@jonchim might be able to help you out if you need more details.

0 Upvotes