APIs & Integrations

kazufumi
Participant

propaties hidden false

SOLVE

Hi,

I am retrieving all properties in the company object. I am using the read all properties endpoint below to retrieve all properties. 

https://developers.hubspot.jp/docs/api/crm/properties

I get the following properties, but they are not present in the list of Hubspot properties.

・hs_analytics_latest_source

・hs_analytics_latest_source_data_1

・hs_analytics_latest_source_data_2

・hs_analytics_latest_source_ timestamp

・owneremail

・ownername

The above properties have hidden set to false, so there should be a matching property searched in the properties list, but I can't find it.

Can you please tell me what conditions are used to retrieve the properties?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jaycee_Lewis
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

propaties hidden false

SOLVE

Hey, @kazufumi.  Thanks for reaching out. I am going to split my reply up a bit, so we can stay organized 😊

For the two “owner” properties:

• using this endpoint 
    GET /crm/v3/properties/{objectType}​
  • I get back a successful response of 200 ok
  • If I cmd-F to search the response body for owneremail and ownername I can find them, but they are both marked as legacy properties and no longer in use (this explains why you cannot find them when searching in your portal in Settings>Properties>Contact object 

"description": "A legacy property used to identify the name of the owner of the contact. This property is no longer in use.",​

For the “analytics” properties, if I search for them using a slightly different format (removing the analytics_ part) I can find them both in the response body and in Settings>Properties>Contact object 

In the Settings section, the property 

hs_latest_source_timestamp

is not available and can only be found using an API endpoint such as the one you used in your example 

CleanShot 2022-07-22 at 17.11.54.png

If I am not understanding your question, can you please post the request and response (minus your private app token) as well as any additional details or screenshots, please? This will help the community better understand how to assist you. 

Thank you! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Jaycee_Lewis
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

propaties hidden false

SOLVE

Hey, @kazufumi.  Thanks for reaching out. I am going to split my reply up a bit, so we can stay organized 😊

For the two “owner” properties:

• using this endpoint 
    GET /crm/v3/properties/{objectType}​
  • I get back a successful response of 200 ok
  • If I cmd-F to search the response body for owneremail and ownername I can find them, but they are both marked as legacy properties and no longer in use (this explains why you cannot find them when searching in your portal in Settings>Properties>Contact object 

"description": "A legacy property used to identify the name of the owner of the contact. This property is no longer in use.",​

For the “analytics” properties, if I search for them using a slightly different format (removing the analytics_ part) I can find them both in the response body and in Settings>Properties>Contact object 

In the Settings section, the property 

hs_latest_source_timestamp

is not available and can only be found using an API endpoint such as the one you used in your example 

CleanShot 2022-07-22 at 17.11.54.png

If I am not understanding your question, can you please post the request and response (minus your private app token) as well as any additional details or screenshots, please? This will help the community better understand how to assist you. 

Thank you! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes