APIs & Integrations

TShooju
Mitglied

problems with contextJson

I am creating workflow, one of the parameters is the following contextJson:

(this action is from a get from a workflow done from the platform, I'm trying to clone it)

'actions': [{'type': 'UNSUPPORTED_ACTION', 'contextJson': '{"targetObjectOverride":null,"eventFilters":[{"updateType":null,"eventFilterId":{"id":160650733, "version":0},"eventFilter":{"eventTypeId":{"metaType":"HUBSPOT_EVENT","innerId":655002},"filter":{"filterBranchOperator":"AND","filters":[ {"filterId":null,"filterType":"PROPERTY","property":"hs_name","operation":{"propertyType":"string","operator":"IS_EQUAL_TO","value":"ticket_support_trigger_for_lifecycle ","defaultValue":null,"includeObjectsWithNoValueSet":false,"operationType":"string","operatorName":"IS_EQUAL_TO"},"frameworkFilterId":null},{"filterId":null,"filterType":"PROPERTY","property":"hs_value","operation": {"propertyType":"enumeration","operator":"IS_ANY_OF","values":["Set as Other"],"defaultValue":null,"includeObjectsWithNoValueSet":false,"operationType":"enumeration"," operatorName":"IS_ANY_OF"},"frameworkFilterId":null}],"filterBranches":[],"filterBranchType":"AND"},"objectTypeId":null},"listId":null}],"expiration" :{"delta":5,"timeUnit":"MINUTES","timeOfDay":null,"daysOfWeek":[],"optionalTimeZoneStrategy":null},"actionType":"WAIT_UNTIL"}', 'actionId': 258501962, 'stepId': 1}]

But when I run the code that creates the workflow, it gives me the following message:
(I ran this same code to create other workflows, but when I use this contextjson it gives this error)

{"status":"error","message":"erro interno","correlationId":"adfa5497-4a84-4cf3-a113-e47a62c531fe"}

I wonder what could be wrong with contextjson?

0 Upvotes
1 Antwort
Jaycee_Lewis
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

problems with contextJson

Hi, @TShooju 👋 Thank you for reaching out. Let's see if we can get the converstaion going, hey @LeeBartelme @LMeert @JBeatty have you tackled anything similar? 

Thank you very much for taking a look! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes