APIs & Integrations

Svalgaard

pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: The 'six>=1.10' distribution was not found

Hi,

I get this error when I have made a .py file with Hubspot API til .exe file.

pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: The 'six>=1.10' distribution was not found and is required by hubspot-api-client.

Any ideas?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
CMcKay
Top Contributor

Hey @Svalgaard and @TiphaineCuisset 

I believe you're getting this error because you don't have the package `six` installed. To fix this error, you will need to install the package six using a package manager such as pip. You can do this by running the following command:

pip install six>=1.10

This will install the required version of the six package and should resolve the DistributionNotFound error.

If you continue to have issues, it's possible that you have multiple versions of Python installed on your system, and the version of Python that you are using does not have access to the package manager that you are trying to use to install six. In this case, you may need to use a specific version of the package manager (e.g. pip3 instead of pip) or specify the path to the desired version of Python in your command (e.g. python3 -m pip install six>=1.10).

Let me know if this works, I have a couple other ideas if it doesn't.

Carter McKay

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Svalgaard 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts here - @CMcKay @nikodev do you know what may be happening here? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes