APIs & Integrations

jeanlouismonin
Participante

makewebbetter WooCommerce Plugin Issues

resolver

is anyone experiencing issues with the Makewebbetter <> WooCommerce plugin like: it does not work anymore?

Their support answered me "Okay, we check the issue, due to some site glitch our plugin is not properly working for you. If you want then we can resolve your issue for you. But that would be on a chargeable basis. Please let us know if you are looking for the same So I will provide you the cost and Time estimation for this."

so basically they are asking me money to fix their own defect!!!

1 Solução aceita
dennisedson
Solução
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

resolver
8 Respostas 8
jeanlouismonin
Participante

resolver

I guess before you and I did wast time, energy and patience, your guy who looked into our BO should just have told me to update the plugin and try again... What let me wonder for what services would we have had paid to fix this?

Best,

JL.

0 Avaliação positiva
jeanlouismonin
Participante

resolver

Hi Himanshu,

we did that with Mohammad and the answer was what triggered this post as I don't understand why I should be paying to fix and issue with your plugin as we are using nothing but normal WooC set up. This is the reply I got: 

"Hello, Thanks for your kind patience. Okay, we check the issue, due to some site glitch our plugin is not properly working for you. If you want then we can resolve your issue for you. But that would be on a chargeable basis. Please let us know if you are looking for the same So I will provide you the cost and Time estimation for this. We are here for help."

0 Avaliação positiva
himanshurauthan
Autoridade no assunto | Parceiro Elite

resolver

Hi @jeanlouismonin,

I guess there's some miscommunication. He meant to say: "Either you can resolve the issue with our guided solution (i.e. "this one") but if you want we can do it for you but that will be a paid service."

But anyways I and my team are here to help you.  🙂

Regards,

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
jeanlouismonin
Participante

resolver
There is an endless loop here.
- we tried to reconnect the account but it did not work
- we contacted your support and provided all access
- your support told us

"Hello, Thanks for your kind patience. Okay, we check the issue, due to some site glitch our plugin is not properly working for you. If you want then we can resolve your issue for you. But that would be on a chargeable basis. Please let us know if you are looking for the same So I will provide you the cost and Time estimation for this. We are here for help."
- we don’t want to pay for you to fix your own plugin as: we did not change anything, you are not telling us what is wrong

So I am totally disappointed by the management of this issue by your company and I will report this to hubspot as we now have to stop using there services because of you.

J.
0 Avaliação positiva
himanshurauthan

resolver

Apologies @jeanlouismonin 😟,

I understand that you have been facing some serious issues. But please allow us to help you.

Our integration is a completely free solution and we have a knowledge base and documentation to help you along with our free 24*7 live chat. But if there is any portal-specific issue or any custom work requirements, we have paid services.

Please tell us how you want my team to help. I'm welcome to all your suggestion and improve our services.

Regards,

himanshurauthan

resolver

Hey, @jeanlouismonin sorry for the inconvenience you faced.

So I had a word with my team and here's what I got to know.

You need to re-authorize the account with super admin access. Also please check the user from which you are authorizing the account. Please follow this step and if the error still persists then you can provide us your site access so we can personally check and resolve the issue.

Regards,

dennisedson
Solução

resolver

@himanshurauthan should be able to help @jeanlouismonin 

jeanlouismonin
Participante