APIs & Integrations

PChalasani
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

list of all available Company properties in API ?

lösung

I have looked here:

but what I want to know is, where can I find the list of all company properties that are allowed in the API? For example for Annual Revenue, I had to guess that the corresponding API property is annualrevenue. However this does not seem to hold for all properties! For example how do I find the API property name for:

• Founded year (foundedyear does not work)
  • Ideal Customer Profile Tier (idealcustomerprofiletier does not work)

In general it would be nice to have a reference for all allowable company properties in the API.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
2 Akzeptierte Lösungen
natsumimori
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @PChalasani ,

I understand that you'd want to get the internal values of all company properties, is that correct?

In that case, you can use this endpoint- Get all company properties.

You can find the internal values within the account as well, but it's going to be manual: [⚙] > [Properties] > [Select an object = Company properties] > Search for the property > Click on the name of the property > Click on "</>"

property_internal_value.png

I hope this clarifies.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Teun
Lösung
Trendsetter/-in | Diamond Partner

lösung

There are two solutions for this:

1. Make a clean Sandbox portal and use the API to fetch the properties.
2. Export all properties like I mentioned and filter in the XLSX on properties created by HubSpot

Here is a list of all default properties without the internal name: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/companies/hubspot-crm-default-company-properties

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten
PChalasani
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Thank you @Teun @natsumimori @webdew @himanshurauthan for helping out! 

I found what I wanted via the "Get all company properties" endpoint.

PChalasani
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Thank you @webdew @natsumimori @himanshurauthan @Teun for your very helpful replies. 
I see that I can use the "get all properties" API to get the list of company properties for a specific portal. 
But is there a list of all "default" company properties that MOST portals are guaranteed to have?

I am asking from the POV of developing a HubSpot app.

Teun
Lösung

lösung

There are two solutions for this:

1. Make a clean Sandbox portal and use the API to fetch the properties.
2. Export all properties like I mentioned and filter in the XLSX on properties created by HubSpot

Here is a list of all default properties without the internal name: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/companies/hubspot-crm-default-company-properties

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

webdew
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner
Ratgeber/-in | Diamond Partner

lösung

Hi @PChalasani ,

Please use below api for get all companies :

Links :
https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/companies/get_company_properties

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regard.

Teun

lösung

Hi @PChalasani ,

If you do not want to use the API, but just need a quick overview of the internal names, you can also navigate to the 'properties' through the HubSpot settings (https://app.hubspot.com/property-settings/<Portal ID>/properties?type=0-2). (Replace <Portal ID> with your portal ID).
You have a 'Export all properties' option there where you can export all properties in a CSV or XLSX format. 
The file will be send through email, download the file, and select the 'Company' tab. There you will have the 'readable name' and the 'internal name'. Makes it quite easy to quickly search for the correct field. Use the 'internal name' for the API.
It will also include all custom properties, where it is used, the field type etc. It's a great overview for API development.

himanshurauthan
Vordenker/-in | Elite Partner
Vordenker/-in | Elite Partner

lösung

Hello @PChalasani,

If you want to fetch all the properties of a company from HubSpot, then you can do it with this API https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/companies/get_company. In this API, you have to enter the company ID then API will fetch all the properties in response and then you can parse the response and pick the properties according to your requirement.

Hope this will help your out,

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
natsumimori
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @PChalasani ,

I understand that you'd want to get the internal values of all company properties, is that correct?

In that case, you can use this endpoint- Get all company properties.

You can find the internal values within the account as well, but it's going to be manual: [⚙] > [Properties] > [Select an object = Company properties] > Search for the property > Click on the name of the property > Click on "</>"

property_internal_value.png

I hope this clarifies.