APIs & Integrations

TheBon
Participante

internalObjectId property

resolver

Hello, I've had a question from our web developers, who are working on migrating the e-commerce bridge to the new API. They have reviewed the developers page on the topic.

What is the simplest way of using the internalObjectId after changing to v3 API?

Can anyone point me in the direction of the answer? Thanks!

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
himanshurauthan
Solución
Líder intelectual | Partner nivel Elite

resolver

Hello @Jaycee_Lewis and @TheBon,

In the ecomm bridge, all the sync is based on the externalObjectId but, in the v3 API whenever you create any object you need to save its HubSpot id on your system. For the update, you can use the same id.

Also, if you haven’t kept the id for the old objects then you need to first run the search API to check if the object record is already there or not. If the record is found on HubSpot it will return the object id, then you can save its id and further use it.

All the associations will be done on the bases of these object APIs. You can also check the Migration doc.'

Regards,

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
Jaycee_Lewis
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi, @TheBon 👋 Hey, @himanshurauthan does your team have thoughts to share?

Best,

Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Me gusta
himanshurauthan
Solución

resolver

Hello @Jaycee_Lewis and @TheBon,

In the ecomm bridge, all the sync is based on the externalObjectId but, in the v3 API whenever you create any object you need to save its HubSpot id on your system. For the update, you can use the same id.

Also, if you haven’t kept the id for the old objects then you need to first run the search API to check if the object record is already there or not. If the record is found on HubSpot it will return the object id, then you can save its id and further use it.

All the associations will be done on the bases of these object APIs. You can also check the Migration doc.'

Regards,

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
0 Me gusta