APIs & Integrations

vincentle

integration with WPForm

I use the WPForms to integrate my MLS with hubspot. When I create a form, the registration information can synchronize to my hubspot account except the phone number. I would like to know how can I fix it?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
MSingh32

integration with WPForm

You need to map the fields in wp forms to hubspot. You will find this under marketing

MSingh32_0-1685442917504.png

0 Upvotes
collizo4sky

integration with WPForm

I was able to seamlessly connect WPForm to HubSpot using MailOptin plugin. And it is free in the WordPress plugin repo.

Here's their guide connecting WPForms to HubSpot and other CRMs. 

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

integration with WPForm

Hey @vincentle,

Just to ensure that we're on the same page, do you mind clarifying a few things here:

1. By MLS do you mean Multiple Listing Service software? 

2. Is the form created within HubSpot or it's an external form? 

3. If it's an external form, could you elaborate further on how you're sending the form submission into HubSpot?

0 Upvotes
vincentle

integration with WPForm

Thanks for reply.

1. By MLS do you mean Multiple Listing Service software? 

Sorry, is the LMS-Learning Management System of wordpress

2. Is the form created within HubSpot or it's an external form? 

We are not using Hubspot form, we create the form for registration with WPForms plugin

3. If it's an external form, could you elaborate further on how you're sending the form submission into HubSpot?

Meanwhile, we are using the plugin called WP-Hubspot to connect the into to the contacts of hubspot

FYI, I am not the developer and losed the contact with the developer.

Second, the reason why we don't just use hubspot form is that I believe it can't get access to the LMS

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

integration with WPForm

Hey @vincentle,

Thank you for providing further information!

Just to clarify, are you referring to this plugin - Install and use the HubSpot WordPress plugin? Additionally, can I check if you're using integration such as 'Zapier' to create a contact in HubSpot from a WordPress Form? As detailed here - How to Create a Contact in HubSpot From a WordPress Form

If so, as I do not have visibility over your WordPress/Zapier app, could you share with me the setup? Screenshots would be helpful.

0 Upvotes
vincentle

integration with WPForm

Thanks, I found the solution