APIs & Integrations

tomdeboer

integration Hubspot with Exact

Hi developers,

We are using the accountancy program called 'Exact Online' (exact.com). We want to make an integration with Hubspot so that we can automatically transfer names and adresses etc. Is that possible?

40 Replies 40
karlijn
Participant

Hi @FransLeys,

I was checking out the new Invoices sync but I am stuck in validating my Exact Online account, And currently cannot proceed the set-up. the company and contact flow is still working, so I assume this is a bug in the Invoices sync?

FransLeys
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

no line items yet - we're still needing product library syncing first for that

0 Upvotes
FransLeys
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@GNieuwenhuis I understand. with 115 data sync connectors we have to make tough choices when it comes to deepening them out. We started with building order objects on apps that have a multiple of the number of installs that Exact Online has... Apps like Netsuite, Dynamics, Shopify. 

We can't commit to a delivery date of future objects but I do expect some Exact improvements to come round in H1/2024. I would recommend to look into the 3rd party integrations on Exact as they're likely going to have more specialized ERP functionality than data sync will have. For instance, our syncs bring data from Exact to HubSpot, but if you need anything to go the other way, data sync won't solve for that yet.

0 Upvotes
MMARIN

Bonjour, 

Je suis interressé par cette intégration est il possible de la tester? 

Pourrions nous échanger sur le sujet?

Merci d'avance, 

Marie

0 Upvotes
FransLeys
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Cette intégration est disponible depuis quelque mois sur la Marketplace

0 Upvotes
MMARIN

J'au vu la disponibilité de l'appli sur le market place. Mais est il possible de la tester en amont ou d'échanger sur ce sujet?

Merci d'avance, 

0 Upvotes
FransLeys
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Activer l'intégration Exact Online est gratuit et ne nécessite pas un plan payant.

Ce n'est que pour le mappage de champs personnalisés qu'il faut un plan 'Operations Hub Starter'. En installant l'application vous allez pouvoir demander qu'on active un période d'essai Operations Hub Pro qui contient la possibilité de alors tester l'application dans sa totalité. 

La synchronisation ne s'effectuera après quelques étapes de configuration - il sera donc très clair ce que l'application fait, et ce qu'elle ne fait pas. 

Cette intégration pour le moment effectue le suivant: 

- synchronisation de contact/entreprises

- synchronisation de opportunités (ventes)

Ce qu'elle ne touche pas: 

- factures, ordres, inventaire,.. 

Comme c'est une application faite maison HubSpot, le live chat reste à votre disposition pour vous guider!

0 Upvotes
MMARIN

Merci pour vos explications. Y a t il un engagement de durée? 

0 Upvotes
FransLeys
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

la période d'essai (qui ne sert qu'à débloquer le mappage personnalisé) dure 14 jours. 

0 Upvotes
lucasbrechot
Participant

@FransLeys 
Hi!
We would be very interested in testing a data sync connector between Hubspot and Exact Online. Our Hubspot ID is 5418138. Is that something on which we could be included ? 

Many thanks in advance.

0 Upvotes
FransLeys
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

I sent a DM 🙂

0 Upvotes
PietZweegers
Participant | Platinum Partner
Participant | Platinum Partner

Hi FransLeys, we would also be interested in testing this connector. Still possible?

0 Upvotes
FransLeys
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Good news - we've built a data sync connector for Exact Online (contacts/companies) but are still in the process of beta testing it. Hopefully someone in this thread wants to get early access, provide feedback, ... ? Send me a DM with your HubSpot account ID and I'll reach out. 

@Riannedurenkamp @tomdeboer @JBuehler @cjonesy 

Riannedurenkamp
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

For several of the companies we work for we are looking for an integration with Exact online. I would appreciate to know if/when this can happen!

0 Upvotes
JBuehler
Participant

I am also in need of an Exact Online / Hubspot integration. I also read it in the roadmap but sadly I haven't seen any results yet. Is there any forecast on when this will be ready? 

0 Upvotes
Willson
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @tomdeboer 

Whilst we do not provide a native integration to Exact Online, I can see that there is an integration that is provided by Exact directly. Have you explored this option?

Take a look here:

https://www.exact.com/uk/app-center/item/hubspot-integration/

Thanks,
Matthew

Product Manager @ HubSpot
tomdeboer

thank you.

yes i have seen it. but we work with Exact Online. not with Exact Synergy. so i don't think we'll get something out of that.

How hard is it to create a new integration? how much effort will that cost?

0 Upvotes
Willson
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @tomdeboer 

Apologies for the delay here! To confirm, building custom integrations is not something that we're currently providing as a service.

If you're looking to build out a custom integration, we recommend working with a Development team to discuss and map out this integration - pricing will then depend on how you proceed with the development.

Thanks, 

Matt 

Product Manager @ HubSpot
0 Upvotes
cjonesy

I am also interested in an integration between Hubspot and Exact Online. Now that Hubspot has acquired PieSync, is there plans to integrate Hubspot with Exact Online? This page shows that it is "currently on our roadmap" -- can you provide any details on that? Is this expected in the near term, or does the "currently on our roadmap" status just mean it might happen in the next decade or two? Thanks!

JBuehler
Participant

Have you heard anything else about this?

0 Upvotes