APIs & Integrations

Cynthia_Lorena_
Miembro

identify all deals is deleted=True and i need de datedeleted

I am using huspot3.deals when I set the parameters to bring all the inactive deals, does not work what I am doing wrong?

I tried

1)params = {}
params['includeInactives'] = "INCLUDE_DELETED"

params['includeDeletes'] = True
params['includePropertyVersions'] = True

2)

params = {}
params['includeInactives'] = "true"

3)

params = {}
params['includeInactives'] = True

4)

params = {}
params['includeInactive'] = "INCLUDE_DELETED"

element = deals_client.get(dealid, params=params)

the result is always all active deals

0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas 4
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Cynthia_Lorena_,

I hope all is well with you 🙂 

Just to clarify, where are you seeing the hubspot3.deals api endpoint?

This is because, currently HubSpot get all deals endpoint here, doesn't include the params 'includeInactives', 'includeDeletes' and 'includePropertyVersions' (For this, we do have propertiesWithHistory where you can include the property that you'd like the history of changes to a property's value) and so, you wouldn't be able to get all inactive deals. 

That said, one suggest that I'd like to suggest is to create another deal stage and name it as 'inactive'. You can learn more here: Set up and customize your deal pipelines and deal stages

Hope this helps to clarify!

0 Me gusta
Cynthia_Lorena_
Miembro

Great!! thanks very much

0 Me gusta
Cynthia_Lorena_
Miembro

We cannot generate a new stage because the deleted deals are those that really have to be deleted.
I am solving the problem by taking all the deals and looking by husbpot3.deal. all the deals that I don't find are considered deleted.
But I still can't find a solution for the deals that are with the possibility of a restore because these are deleted after 90 days. and I didn't find a way to force hubspot to be deleted at the moment.

Do you know any way to force the deletion of the deals found in the restore? 

thanks very much for your help

0 Me gusta
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Cynthia_Lorena_,

Right, so ultimately your end goal is to delete deals that are found in the restore bin, is that right?

Currently, while there isn't a way to force deletion of deals found in the recycle bin, do you mind sharing with me the purpose of this use case?

Also, I was able to see that if your team turn on the GDPR functionality: Turn on GDPR functionality in your HubSpot account; the deletion will be perform up to 30 days after it's initiated. (If GDPR isn't turned on, the ability to recover the deleted objects is within 90 days). That said, while these features live in HubSpot, your legal team is the best resource to give you compliance advice for your specific situation.

Additionally, as mentioned by my colleague @IsaacTakushi here, using the webhook api and subscribed to the  deal.deletionwebhook subscription can help your team to detect deleted deals. Once a deal has been deleted > The webhook subscription will trigger the notification, even if the deal is stored in the recycle bin > The webhook subscription can still recognized it as a deletion of deal

0 Me gusta