APIs & Integrations

enemijs

hubspot htm embed change sender dynamically ?

Hello,

I am integrating hubspot form into website. When user click's on "Send email", on different cards with different email addreses. I need to change the email sender based on that. So is it possible to change sender(email from) dynamically? 

hbspt.forms.create({
portalId: "1111...",
formId: "1111....",
})

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi, @enemijs.

Could you clarify the purpose of these forms?

It sounds like you are allowing users to enter email addresses in HubSpot forms and perhaps triggering follow-up emails to those addresses via automation?

Could you share a link to a form in your HubSpot account which you are using and links to any related workflows?

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes
enemijs

<a href="mailto:email@gmail.com">1 email</a>

<a href="mailto:email2@gmail.com">2 email</a>

<a href="mailto:email3@gmail.com">3 email</a>

On each link click, i need to send information regarding that email. So if clicked on first link receiver would be mailto:email@gmail.com, if second link then mailto:email2@gmail.com.

Is it somehow possible with hubspot ?

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi, @enemijs.

I'm afraid I'm still not following.

Are these links options in a HubSpot form? How are you sending emails to these addresses? mailto links will open up an email client and you will be prompted to send an email manually. Are you envisioning HubSpot sending automated emails to these addresses, perhaps through forms or workflows?

Can you share a link to a form in your HubSpot account which you are using, or a link to a web page where this form is implemented so that I can get a better idea of your use case?

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes