APIs & Integrations

KIntegrations
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

how can we skip contact if contact is modified by Email Activity?

SOLVE

We are fetching the list of created or updated contacts from Get Recently Updated and Created Contacts  API. we need to skip contacts who updated by email activity. we only need to get the list of contacts that has any of the contacts fields updated. Is there any solution for this?

1 Accepted solution
MichaelC
Solution
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

SOLVE
I would use the CRM search for more complicated filters.

https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/contacts endpoint search.

Here you may filter any property value. Example:

Search all contacts where the property ”last activity” is larger then X. And you may add AND or OR statements (logical programming) for each property within the same search.

See if that can do the trick for you. You need to have a basic understanding in how hubspot properties works.

If it doesnt please come back in this thread and we can look for alternatives, but then I need more details in the case. But please start by understanding the search api.

Michael

Need further help with integrations or business development?

Want to help me?

Go to the following links and read through the ideas. If you like them - give the idea an upvote

Upvote the following ideas:

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
MichaelC
Solution
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

SOLVE
I would use the CRM search for more complicated filters.

https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/contacts endpoint search.

Here you may filter any property value. Example:

Search all contacts where the property ”last activity” is larger then X. And you may add AND or OR statements (logical programming) for each property within the same search.

See if that can do the trick for you. You need to have a basic understanding in how hubspot properties works.

If it doesnt please come back in this thread and we can look for alternatives, but then I need more details in the case. But please start by understanding the search api.

Michael

Need further help with integrations or business development?

Want to help me?

Go to the following links and read through the ideas. If you like them - give the idea an upvote

Upvote the following ideas:

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

@MichaelC , how would you handle  this 😀