APIs & Integrations

KatPan
Participant

help- API issues

SOLVE

We have integrated HubSpot and whatever the action that is being triggered from HubSpot will run through as API calls in Zoho Recruit. Also, upon observing further we found that there as some miscellaneous or unwanted API calls have been triggered by HubSpot thus it resulted in reaching the limit of the API calls. How do we resolve this?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Mike_Eastwood
Solution
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

help- API issues

SOLVE

Hi @KatPan 

The HubSpot API expects and answer pretty quickly. If Zoho takes too long to send back a response then HubSpot assume the message didn't get through and tries again (up to 10 times).

Sounds to me like you are receiving multiple calls due to the timeout.

It's easy to fix with code - because there is a "retry" number - but I don't know if you can use that information in Zoho?

Mike

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Mike_Eastwood
Solution

help- API issues

SOLVE

Hi @KatPan 

The HubSpot API expects and answer pretty quickly. If Zoho takes too long to send back a response then HubSpot assume the message didn't get through and tries again (up to 10 times).

Sounds to me like you are receiving multiple calls due to the timeout.

It's easy to fix with code - because there is a "retry" number - but I don't know if you can use that information in Zoho?

Mike

KatPan
Participant

help- API issues

SOLVE

Thank you Mike! I am not technical but I will try to fix it with code.  I appreciate your response!