APIs & Integrations

carloo
Participant

get big date in api

SOLVE

Hello, Hubspot community! I'm here to ask about a solution to get big data im hubspot. A ex: I'd like get all contacts to save  in my S3, but by api i cant do async requests.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

get big date in api

SOLVE

Hey @carloo,

Right! Thanks for the further clarification. 

Currently, there isn't a way to grab all the contacts via CRM API without pagniation. One other way that I can think of is to use the CRM API | Search, in this way you can set your own search query however this would mean that you wouldn't retrieve ALL contacts. 

Depending on what you'd like, perhaps the search API would be helpful. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

get big date in api

SOLVE

Hey @carloo,

Do you mean that you'd like to retrieve all HubSpot contacts via the CRM API however your team wouldn't be able to run async API requests? 

0 Upvotes
carloo
Participant

get big date in api

SOLVE

hey, @WendyGoh !

The point is that i'd like get all data of contacts faster.
I understand by documentation that a need wait the response of my last request to get data of my next page, and without  it i can't get my data faster, because it dont let-me do async requests.

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

get big date in api

SOLVE

Hey @carloo,

Right! Thanks for the further clarification. 

Currently, there isn't a way to grab all the contacts via CRM API without pagniation. One other way that I can think of is to use the CRM API | Search, in this way you can set your own search query however this would mean that you wouldn't retrieve ALL contacts. 

Depending on what you'd like, perhaps the search API would be helpful. 

0 Upvotes
carloo
Participant

get big date in api

SOLVE

@WendyGoh , Thanks so much!

0 Upvotes