Aug 4, 2019 5:22 AM
Jan 2, 2020 1:30 PM
I can't speak specifically to updates on the Deals API, but you can filter deals with the new CRM Search API, which is currently in a private beta.
I can’t guarantee that you’ll get access at this time, but if you're interested, please share the following with me via direct message and I’ll pass your info to my team:
• The Hub ID of your primary HubSpot account.
• The Hub ID of the account in which you will be testing.
• Confirmation that you are beta tolerant. Private betas are subject to breaking changes without notice. This means that participants should test the APIs in QA and not production environments. You must be tolerant of potential issues to participate at this early stage.
• Confirmation that you are willing to provide feedback. Private betas are typically made up of small, hand-selected groups of customers and partners who experiment with the new APIs and then provide feedback directly to the product team.
• A more detailed description of your use case so that the team can verify that it is possible with the new API.
Isaac TakushiHubSpot Developer Support