APIs & Integrations

Cynthia_Lorena_

extract data from page hubspot with deals to restore

SOLVE

Hi 

how I can extract data from page hubspot with deals to restore.  >/recycling-bin/----/restore/deal with hubpost3?

I need de dealid, time deleted and name of deal.

Thanks for your help

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @Cynthia_Lorena_.

I don't quite follow, but it looks like you've had a more detailed conversation with my colleague @WendyGoh in this thread. If you respond to her last questions, I think we will both get a better idea of your goal and how best to assist.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @Cynthia_Lorena_.

It sounds like you are attempting to retrieve deleted deals from the "Recycling Bin" (SalesDealsActionsRestore deals) via the API.

At this time, the inbounddb-objects/v1/recycle-bin/{OBJECT} endpoints are not public and cannot be accessed outside the HubSpot app.

If you need to detect deleted deals, then I recommend creating deal.deletion webhook subscription with the Webhooks API. This will notify your app whenever a deal is deleted in a HubSpot account where it is installed.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
Cynthia_Lorena_

SOLVE

but I need to know os deleted from restore because to husbpot all deal from restore need 90 days to be a deleted deal then deal.deletion  dont recognized as off

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @Cynthia_Lorena_.

I don't quite follow, but it looks like you've had a more detailed conversation with my colleague @WendyGoh in this thread. If you respond to her last questions, I think we will both get a better idea of your goal and how best to assist.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes