APIs & Integrations

j_j
Miembro

eCommerce Bridge - items added but sync test says no such item synced

Hi,

We are using eCommerce Bridge to sync in ecommerce orders from our website. We create the SYNC calls in this order: PRODUCT -> CONTACT -> DEAL -> LINE ITEM as advised by support.

When we create each sync API call, we do a test to the 

https://api.hubapi.com/extensions/ecomm/v2/sync/status endpoint. 

All we see are errors, like:

{"status":"error","message":"No sync messages found for CONTACT 52693510 in Our Store","correlationId":"8ef326ab-18b2-4813-ac71-126c48f22857","requestId":"d9c20b59-10f9-40bd-9a22-9daee9ff4016"}

and

{"status":"error","message":"No sync messages found for DEAL 123449 in Our Store","correlationId":"dcfeefacb-1712-4699-9e36-cb1df26ceee6","requestId":"c4654088-1b84-42ef-bae5-d36f418b1287"}

and

{"status":"error","message":"No sync messages found for LINE_ITEM 1523139 in Our Store","correlationId":"89aef64b-4114-4972-b4a2-394266cdd506","requestId":"932375fe-d7d1-4b0f-8d2f-99f30151abfb"}

The API seems to be totally unreliable, yet in our dashboard we can see CONTACTS and DEALS are appearing. PRODUCTS are not working for some reason.

Has anybody had a similar experience? All of our sync API calls get 204 responses, and are all valid JSON, and match the examples from HubSpot. We checked the associations and they all match up (we use numeric IDs from our own ecommerce system to link the items e.g. order number for DEAL id, and order item ID for the LINE_ITEM and linked back to the DEAL accordingly.

Lost here 😞

0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas 3
himanshurauthan
Líder intelectual | Partner nivel Elite
Líder intelectual | Partner nivel Elite

Hello there,

can you please tell which ecommerce platform are you using? is it woocommerce, Shopify ir magento?

Since ecomm process the resources in a queue so it could be one reason. I suggest you to run sync API and then status API one after other. Then if you get such status message, try running the sync API again after some delay. It will definitely work

Thanks
Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
j_j
Miembro

Btw we use our own bespoke ecommerce plaftorm.

0 Me gusta
j_j
Miembro

Hi,

The issue seems to be product sources. When we started with Hubspot we did a import of  our products. These have source "Hubspot". When we use the eCommerce Bridge, the source is "Our Store" (API).

Whenever a product is added that belongs to the manual import, the API will not add the product. I tested this and the API will not sync a product that already exists with source "HubSpot". We need to erase all of the source "Hubspot" products. How can we do this?

0 Me gusta