APIs & Integrations

Babette
Participant | Elite Partner
Participant | Elite Partner

eCommerce Bridge Email Templates & Line-Item Personalisation

SOLVE

We are having issues seeing Line Item info on the out the box email templates the eCommerce Bridges provides. We tried to test this with live data from the integration but it was not working so we went ahead and created my own product and new deal but this data still did not work. 

We need to solve this pretty quickly as it is holding up launching our workflows.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @Babette.

To confirm, are you trying to use the Abandoned Cart Summary custom module in emails distributed by workflows other than the Abandoned Cart Recovery ecommerce workflow?

If so, deal personalization tokens — and, by extension, line item personalization tokens — are limited to email templates that are created or selected for the Abandoned Cart Recovery ecommerce workflow.

This limitation is somewhat hidden in this article on the Shopify integration, so I sincerely apologize if you missed it. I'll work with the team to make this clearer.

If I have misunderstood the situation, please provide links to the email templates and workflow which you are using and describe the issue in greater detail. When you say it "did not work," are you claiming that you received the email but the line item personalization tokens did not populate with values?

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @Babette.

To confirm, are you trying to use the Abandoned Cart Summary custom module in emails distributed by workflows other than the Abandoned Cart Recovery ecommerce workflow?

If so, deal personalization tokens — and, by extension, line item personalization tokens — are limited to email templates that are created or selected for the Abandoned Cart Recovery ecommerce workflow.

This limitation is somewhat hidden in this article on the Shopify integration, so I sincerely apologize if you missed it. I'll work with the team to make this clearer.

If I have misunderstood the situation, please provide links to the email templates and workflow which you are using and describe the issue in greater detail. When you say it "did not work," are you claiming that you received the email but the line item personalization tokens did not populate with values?

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes