APIs & Integrations

mweber82

eCommerce Bridge Deal Stages - Checkout Abandoned Automated?

SOLVE

Hi there!  We are implementing eCommerce Bridge and had a question about checkout abandoned. 

(1) Does Hubspot automatically move deals to checkout abandoned in the pipeline if checking is pending for some amount of time?   

(2) What is the typical part of the customer flow that checkout_pending is typically sent as stage?  Checkout Started or Add-to-Cart?

1. checkout_abandoned
  2. checkout_pending
  3. checkout_completed
  4. processed
  5. shipped
  6. cancelled
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
louischausse
Solution
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hey there!

Q1:Does Hubspot automatically move deals to checkout abandoned in the pipeline if checking is pending for some amount of time?   

A1: Yes it does. After 24 hours of being in checkout_pending.

Q2:What is the typical part of the customer flow that checkout_pending is typically sent as stage?  Checkout Started or Add-to-Cart?

A2: You decide when you send the sync message to the ecom bridge api, but I strongly suggest "Add-to-cart" if you want to run properly abandoned cart campaigns

Don't forget to mark my reply as a solution if you are satisfied. If not, do not hesitate to ask me anything!

Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Signature
Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Meeting link

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
louischausse
Solution

SOLVE

Hey there!

Q1:Does Hubspot automatically move deals to checkout abandoned in the pipeline if checking is pending for some amount of time?   

A1: Yes it does. After 24 hours of being in checkout_pending.

Q2:What is the typical part of the customer flow that checkout_pending is typically sent as stage?  Checkout Started or Add-to-Cart?

A2: You decide when you send the sync message to the ecom bridge api, but I strongly suggest "Add-to-cart" if you want to run properly abandoned cart campaigns

Don't forget to mark my reply as a solution if you are satisfied. If not, do not hesitate to ask me anything!

Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Signature
Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Meeting link
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

@louischausse , would you be able to assist with this?

0 Upvotes