APIs & Integrations

SWILLIAM5

does not have proper permissions! (requires all of [workflows-access-public-api])'

Tried to integrate workflow API and getting does not have proper permissions! (requires all of [workflows-access-public-api])'  this error. Can anyone solve my issue? 

My current scopes are contacts%20automation%20timeline%20business-intelligence%20files%20integration-sync%20sales-email-read

6 Replies 6
GBersac8
Participant

does not have proper permissions! (requires all of [workflows-access-public-api])'

I'm having the same issue. This has been 7 months now and still no official answer?

0 Upvotes
DarrenSimons
Participant

Hi, I came across this as I had the same issue.  I think you need to add the scope crm.objects.marketing_events.read.  That worked for me

0 Upvotes
MSeidenglanz

I'm having the same problem.

App hast "automation" scope, but the API reports:

"does not have proper permissions! (requires all of [workflows-access-public-api])'"

This scope is not documented and I cannot find it anywhere.

0 Upvotes
TSilvaC

Any response to this? Having the same issue.  App has automation scope in addition to all CRM scopes.

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@SWILLIAM5 

Does the portal you are using this on have access to workflows?

You can create a test account in your developer account which would have access to the workflows tool

0 Upvotes
SWILLIAM5

yes

0 Upvotes