APIs & Integrations

kawyns1
Participant

deal stage label via API

Hi, I am trying to retrieve all deals via the  API (/deals/v1/deal/paged) but for the deal stages, it does not give me the right labels. It only gives me the internal values for deal stage like "closedwon" or "contractsent" instead of "Won" or "Contract - In Process". Basically, it does not give me the deal stage values that I have defined myself.

How do I get the deal stage labels that I want?

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
MSrivastava1

deal stage label via API

Did you get the solution of getting the deal stage label via API ?

0 Upvotes
himanshurauthan
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

deal stage label via API

Hello @kawyns1 

In GET API calls to get all deals from HS, we get deal stage ID value under stage property and not the deal stage label. If you have the need to see the Deal Stage Label, then you can use the API to get the specific pipeline from HS. In that you will have access to pair of ID and Labels. Please check the Get all pipelines for a specified object type

Thanks

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
kawyns1
Participant

deal stage label via API

Hi, I tried this and all it does it give me a list of my stageIDs and the corresponding Labels. I want to see each dealID, deal name, amount and deal stage. The deal stage value is the internal value instead of the Label that I have set myself.

0 Upvotes
himanshurauthan

deal stage label via API

@kawyns1 

Yes you need to use both API calls if you need Deal Labels. I mean you can have a sort of mapping with the help of deal stage ID ( returned in GET call for deal) and stage IDs ( returned in GET call of pipelines). In this way you can get the labels for the stage that you need in deals.

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology