APIs & Integrations

rohit95

created Hubspot oauth based app with create contact feature but when tried to do oauth getting error

2020-09-22

The above image shows an error that I am getting while doing OAuth from another account but with the same account, I am able to do Oauth properly.

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

created Hubspot oauth based app with create contact feature but when tried to do oauth getting error

Hey @rohit95,

Just to clarify, what's the portal ID that your team is looking to install the app on? Additionally, what's the app ID in question?

0 Upvotes
rohit95

I am able to do OAuth using developer account but while doing OAuth from another account I am getting above error

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @rohit95,

Based on the screenshot you provided on your post, I deduced that the portal ID that you'd like to install the app on is 7302xxx, if so, looking at the subscription type of portal 7302xxx - I note that it's a HubSpot free portal

However, the app ID 222464 is requesting for scopes that requires paid plan such as Marketing professional and Enterprise. An example of a scope that requires paid plan is: hubdb

Here's a list of the scopes and their respective account types that can access the scope
 - Initiate an integration with OAuth 2.0.

0 Upvotes
rohit95

App ID: 222464
this is app id not able to get portal id.can you plz help me to get portal id?
0 Upvotes