APIs & Integrations

Sean-HL-Lin
Participant

cookie issue(upcoming chrome 80)

SOLVE

Hi there,
I'm working as a software developer.

we have hubspot script integrated into our website to enable communication between customer and our customer service
Now, we have some hubspot related third party API warning messages which I believe is related to the upcomming version of chrome(chrome 80). The attached is a screenshot of warning messages. What should we do ?

Screen Shot 2019-12-12 at 9.53.46 AM.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Willson
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Sean-HL-Lin 

The good news is that nothing is required to be done from your side currently in relation to this message. This is not impacting any product functionality, and the default way the edge version of Chrome will hand the situation is in compliance with what our tracking code needs.

This is something our Team are well aware of and will be making the required changes as and when they are required.

I hope this helps!

Product Manager @ HubSpot

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Willson
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Sean-HL-Lin 

The good news is that nothing is required to be done from your side currently in relation to this message. This is not impacting any product functionality, and the default way the edge version of Chrome will hand the situation is in compliance with what our tracking code needs.

This is something our Team are well aware of and will be making the required changes as and when they are required.

I hope this helps!

Product Manager @ HubSpot
Sean-HL-Lin
Participant

SOLVE

This is very helpful! Thanks for the clarification!

0 Upvotes