APIs & Integrations

AGoel9
Participant

connect to an unlisted app in action in workflow

SOLVE

I have an unlisted app - which basically bulk messages people - i have downloaded it in my app testing account, now am trying to create a workflow for a static list of contacts, for that I have created an action as well - when i try to connect to an app or choose an action it isn't showing that app. Help please?

want to see the unlisted app the same way as in smszap appwant to see the unlisted app the same way as in smszap app

want to see the unlisted app the same way as in smszap app

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Teun
Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AGoel9 ,

Did you create your workflow action according to these docs

Publish your custom action
By default, your custom action is created in an unpublished state, and will only be visible in the developer portal associated with your HubSpot application. To make your custom action visible to customers, update the published flag on your action definition to true.

Learn more about HubSpot by following me on LinkedIn or YouTube

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
Teun

SOLVE

Hi @AGoel9 , 

I see that you are using an older API, could you try recreating your action with these docs? It contains the 'published' param is you check the 'create' endpoint.

Did my answer solve your issue? Help the community by marking it as the solution.

0 Upvotes
AGoel9
Participant

SOLVE

am getting this error can you please help - (used the exact same code from python as to create endpoint):

{"status":"error","message":"Invalid input JSON on line 1, column 283: Cannot deserialize Map key of type `com.hubspot.automation.actions.publiccore.definition.labels.PublicActionLanguage` from String \"additionalProp1\": not a valid representation, problem: (java.lang.IllegalArgumentException) additionalProp1 is not a known language","correlationId":"89e50b29-77b4-4a6b-8385-1d3a9075e21a"}

0 Upvotes
AGoel9
Participant

SOLVE

Hey @Teun , can we connect for this issue if you can?

0 Upvotes
Teun
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @AGoel9 ,

Did you create your workflow action according to these docs

Publish your custom action
By default, your custom action is created in an unpublished state, and will only be visible in the developer portal associated with your HubSpot application. To make your custom action visible to customers, update the published flag on your action definition to true.

AGoel9
Participant

SOLVE

Hey thanks for an answer - I used workflow extension definition request - but am getting a 404 resource not found error, can you please help here and let me know if it's the right track. I double checked i have entered the right api key and app id.
attaching screenshot

AGoel9_0-1642757498578.png

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

@Teun , you wanted workflow questions 😁.  Go get em, champ 😜

0 Upvotes