• Mais recente
  • Mais votados
Estado
Todos
  • Todos
  • Solucionado
  • Sem respostas ainda
KLeswing on Fevereiro 26, 2024
I am having an issue using the endpoint: https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/companies/batch/read My problem is that using this simple JSON request: { "properties": [ "domain" ], "idProperty": "domain", "inputs": [ { "id": "aspenco Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
RonaldoRubens22 on Fevereiro 26, 2024
The bdr field that I have with my deals returns an internal id instead of a name (string). How can I return this name?
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Gerente da Comunidade
Fevereiro 26, 2024 16:30
Hey, @RonaldoRubens22 👋 Having the internal value is the expected behavior. It's not possible to “force” the endpoint to return the label and ...Leia mais
skulas on Fevereiro 26, 2024
Hello, I'm trying to report emails sent to contacts. Most contacts are already defined in HubSpot, some may not be. I have a list of email messages (subject, message, to_email) and a sender which is registered to HubSpot. I have all the da Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
lilianarestrepo on Fevereiro 26, 2024
Buenas tardes, Necesitamos ayuda con lo siguiente: Objetivo: Tenemos un formulario, objeto personalizado construido, donde se quiere subir por medio del API de HubSpot registros y que de manera automatica se relacione con las compañías. Est Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
tnz on Fevereiro 26, 2024
Hi all, I need to make my bot full page, I've tried several things but the one that i think is closer to my goal at the moment is this: < div id = "hubspot-conversations-inline-parent" > &nbsp; </ div > < scri Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
KClark9 on Fevereiro 26, 2024
Hi, I am building a website with Nextjs + Prismic and I embedded the HS contact form, but the form loads very slowly, and sometimes it doesn’t load at all . I would like your opinion and suggestions on how to solve this issue . Thank you Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Gerente da Comunidade
Fevereiro 26, 2024 16:37
Hi, @KClark9 👋 Welcome to our community! Have you already tried reviewing the network requests in your browser's developer tools? It ca...Leia mais
DianneC on Fevereiro 26, 2024
This is what I've already attempted. 1. emails in marketing/v3/ 2. marketing/v3/stats/histogram/emails However, none of them responded with the necessary
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Gerente da Comunidade
Fevereiro 26, 2024 13:44
Hey, @DianneC 👋 Welcome to our community. Can you share an example of a request and response from one of your calls? I made a quick...Leia mais
tobias1986 on Fevereiro 26, 2024
I recently added the Rudderstack API to my website's Hubspot form submission button. However, in 1% of the cases, I find that the contacts are just being sent to the Rudderstack API and are not being received by HubSpot. I think the contacts should Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Gerente da Comunidade
Fevereiro 26, 2024 17:05
Hi, @tobias1986 👋 Thanks for your post. You didn't mention the troubleshooting steps you've already taken. Here are a few basics to s...Leia mais
ahmedjamaltariq on Fevereiro 26, 2024
I'm trying to test and get the access token using the Oauth v1 API endpoint and HS refresh token according to documentation, but in Postman, I always get this error. Do you know what's wrong here?
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
FAndreas on Fevereiro 25, 2024
Hello, I want to integrate my custom api with your api. but it seem that i got this error. how can i fix that? i testing my api in postman. i trying to get the new access token form your oauth 2.0
Membro
Fevereiro 26, 2024 04:07
Hello, I want to fixing token refresh issues which is not working. Anybody have a idea because i want my token to automatically refresh and doesn't r...Leia mais
NJThomps on Fevereiro 25, 2024
Hi everyone, We have recently integrated Coupler.IO and while we are able to get our associations shown (by using associations.companies), we are trying to find the ID of the association with a certain label (which we hoped would be something like Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Participante
Fevereiro 26, 2024 17:37
Hi Jaycee, thank you so much for your response. So just to verify, theres no way I can recreate what the HubSpot export does (in our instance, we...Leia mais
Solucionado
DPot on Fevereiro 24, 2024
Any cool tips on Implementing the HubSpot Contacts API using Ruby on Rails
1 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Colaborador(a)
Fevereiro 24, 2024 20:43
Hi - I hope that you are Doing good !! Request parameters, and response formats. Additionally, consider implementing error handling, logging Tak...Leia mais
cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Pesquisar então 
Você quer dizer: 

Quer iniciar uma conversa ou fazer uma pergunta?

Crie uma postagem.
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.