• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
skylightipv on February 27, 2024
I hope you can help me with one tiny question. We’re setting up Single Sign On for our customer portal and we’re in the middle of testing it. We're moving over from Freshservice. Does anyone know how we can automatically register the contacts read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
AMeyer5 on February 27, 2024
Hello everyone, I am trying to configure a conversion tracking, the process includes a HubSpot form submission and e-mail reception with double opt-in link and click (the double opt-in link url is not hosted in the website domain so the GTM conver read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
TSiilva on February 27, 2024
'ID da lista inválida. -se de usar o novo ID da lista ILS.' app.hubspot.com/contacts/XXXXXX/objects/0-2/views/ ID_LIST?? /lista dados = { "exportType" : read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
EFiori on February 27, 2024
Has anyone sucessfully validated an incoming request where the body included emoji text? I'm following the v3 of this guide ( https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/webhooks/validating-requests ) and have not had a problem until now (multiple month read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
faizplus on February 27, 2024
In the webhook, I am getting the internal value in the propertyValue field but I want to use the label value. how can I achieve this without updating the internal value? I am not sure about any other api that can be used to get the label in the pr read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
ajinvise on February 27, 2024
Within an UI extension app, how can I authenticate/authorize in a serverless function as to not make it callable from anywhere? I only want to allow requests from my UI extension (logged in users) Reading the docs , it seems serverless function read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
hli6 on February 27, 2024
{ "inputs" : [ { "properties" : { "email" : "bcooper@qq.net" , "handle" : "jenny" } }, { "properties" : read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner
February 27, 2024 03:34
Hi @hli6 You can refer to the link for bulk modify the interface https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/contacts curl --request POST...read more
KLeswing on February 26, 2024
I am having an issue using the endpoint: https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/companies/batch/read My problem is that using this simple JSON request: { "properties": [ "domain" ], "idProperty": "domain", "inputs": [ { "id": "aspenco read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
February 27, 2024 10:22
@GRajput Thank you for your two examples but I need the ability to find the Company object (hs_object_id) by passing the domain name to the batch r...read more
RonaldoRubens22 on February 26, 2024
The bdr field that I have with my deals returns an internal id instead of a name (string). How can I return this name?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 26, 2024 16:30
Hey, @RonaldoRubens22 👋 Having the internal value is the expected behavior. It's not possible to “force” the endpoint to return the label and ...read more
skulas on February 26, 2024
Hello, I'm trying to report emails sent to contacts. Most contacts are already defined in HubSpot, some may not be. I have a list of email messages (subject, message, to_email) and a sender which is registered to HubSpot. I have all the da read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner
February 27, 2024 04:00
Hi @skulas You can refer to the link attached, try with this https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/engagements/create_engagement ...read more
lilianarestrepo on February 26, 2024
Buenas tardes, Necesitamos ayuda con lo siguiente: Objetivo: Tenemos un formulario, objeto personalizado construido, donde se quiere subir por medio del API de HubSpot registros y que de manera automatica se relacione con las compañías. Est read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
February 27, 2024 07:06
@DianaGomez , esta vez no podría ayudar, no me manejo en ese tema 😞 espero alguno de los chicos pueda tener la respuesta..
tnz on February 26, 2024
Hi all, I need to make my bot full page, I've tried several things but the one that i think is closer to my goal at the moment is this: < div id = "hubspot-conversations-inline-parent" > &nbsp; </ div > < scri read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
February 27, 2024 08:37
When the re direct have some issue, CSS rules might be governing the appearance of the bot Would you want to try using javascript to dynamically mod...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.