• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
GPathan on August 17, 2022
Hi! My project is stuck and my website need a little bit attention as I wanna integrate google map and apple map for navigation. Can you please help me out in ways so that I can get my project approved. Best, Kashif Code
0 upvote
0 Reply
KKabir on August 17, 2022
I am working on my final year project in comsats university Islamabad. My project is creating a job website where everyone can apply for jobs. Can you guide me how to integrate Rest APIs in my project, i am getting error in firebase back-end. read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
TMaldonadoHai on August 17, 2022
Hello! We've made a rebrading of our institucional website and with that we've removed our hubspot embeded form and replaced it with a custom form using the Form Submit API " https://api.hsforms.com/submissions/v3/integration/submit/:portalId/:f read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
LMenghini on August 17, 2022
Hello everyone. I'm using Paragon to authenticate to Hubspot, and using their SDK to make my API calls. I'm trying to fetch the deals, but upon running the following code const res = await paragon.request("hubspot", "/crm/v3/objects/deals", { m read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
embite on August 17, 2022
Hello, We are using the API and we have the following problem: When I create line items and associate these line items with a quote the order seems random. Is there a way to order these line items? I know that we can manually order th read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Community Manager
August 17, 2022 10:43
Hey there! You'll need to provide the community with details and context before they can assist. Knowing what APIs you've used, the request and respo...read more
AMjasojedovs8 on August 17, 2022
Hello community, 1. Im trying to understand whether there are cases when Properties that are created by HubSpot(not custom ones) can get a "hidden" attribute changed from true to false so that they would become visible to the users on UI? I though read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
EMCC on August 17, 2022
Hello, I am trying to implement the contact creation API using a html form to capture leads. I have created the API key by creating the private app in my hubspot account. But when i am using that particular API key to make the request API call it read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
August 17, 2022 06:56
The API key method for authentication is being sunset at the end of November and new development really should take place using private apps and a ...read more
PeterRagheb on August 17, 2022
I'm trying to delete an association between "Contact" and "Company" using API v1 following the documentation . But it doesn't seem to be working. The response is 204 as described in the documentation however, the association remains. Am I missing s read more
Community Manager
August 17, 2022 16:02
Hey, @PeterRagheb 👋 Can you share an example request and response? Along with a screenshot of the record persisting in-app? Having additional in...read more
galatioto on August 17, 2022
Hi I've made an app (a calling provider one based on SDK..) that needs external credentials to consume an API (username and password). This credentials must be different for each Hubspot's user of course.. I'm going to create a settings page where s read more
Community Manager
August 17, 2022 15:58
Hi, @galatioto 👋 Thanks for reaching out! Hey, @quentin_lamamy @himanshurauthan @jpsanchez , do you have any ideas on how @galatioto migh...read more
PChanpitayanu on August 17, 2022
Hi Developer, as I see the content here of v1 API to call recent updated engagement https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/engagements/get-recent-engagements but I don't see the API v3 for recent engagement Could you please help share t read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 17, 2022 13:52
Hey, @PChanpitayanu 👋 To confirm, there isn't a replacement for that endpoint. The v3 Engagement endpoints are broken down by object — calls , ...read more
GMitchell7 on August 17, 2022
Hi I am testing my own app and get this error when trying to connect. All scopes I send are matching scopes, that I pick in app    
0 upvote
0 Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.