• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
VPauliukevich on May 16, 2022
Hi, there! I will be happy if you help me with two questions: Our team wants to integrate a widget of Localise Messages service into Hubspot Inbox, so this widged will catch the messages from the inbox and display the translation of messages. I read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Niels2 on May 16, 2022
In the Call log of the API key we see alot of requests like (causes limit errors): /crm-associations/v1/associations/XXXXX/HUBSPOT_DEFINED/5 We want to determine the source of the API calls. Whe can refresh the API key but are there othe read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Shreya_Pandoh on May 16, 2022
Hi Team, There is one issue that we are facing related to Form Integration using Hubspot forms. Whenever in multiselect fileds, we select multiple options then in contact records the data does not submit. We rectified the issue that when st read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
demian on May 16, 2022
I am generating urls with contact id as parameter for a website that uses it to fetch contact information and display it. This is not safe because the contact id is auto incremental and anyone can change the id and access someone elses private infor read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
May 16, 2022 02:36
Its a Hubspot integration where our clients connect with our platform, give us access to their contacts and companies. Then they send an email throug...read more
rechavar on May 13, 2022
Hey everybody! This time Im needing a way to change te body request in a post method using workflow weebhook. need to use some properties to build the request boddy and place them in specific named variables. "chatPlatform": "whatsapp", "ch read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
May 15, 2022 23:16
Hi @rechavar , You can not change the post body in a webhook action. You can however use the custom code action with Axios and make a pos...read more
Solved
EBurikov8 on May 13, 2022
Hello, I did all the steps for creating a workflow extension, also the post request with the example json but I cant seem to make the extension show up in the workflow Editor. My App is also in the Connected apps and I tried different testing a read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor | Diamond Partner
May 13, 2022 20:58
Hi @EBurikov8 , Can you please share us more information about the extension document you referring to? You can also share the sample code yo...read more
Solved
FernandoPJ on May 13, 2022
We have a private app on our Account that we use to automate via API. So far, so good. But our company needs to make calls to our backend in some scenarios, that we'd have to use webhooks for. However, I couln't find the Webhooks Page anywhere in o read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
May 13, 2022 13:14
@FernandoPJ , You are correct that private apps do not presently work with webhooks, but that will change over a matter of time. Not sure how qu...read more
Solved
satel on May 13, 2022
Hallo, we use developer app to integrate app into hubspot account. It works fine, untill recently it didn't work anymore. We try to get the timeline from developer app https://app.hubspot.com/developer/7833795/application/221247 an got : GE read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor | Diamond Partner
May 13, 2022 21:51
Hi @satel , By looking at your error, I was thinking are there any chances you have have misconfiguration with your api key? 7833795 this i...read more
AArapi on May 13, 2022
Hello, we are trying to link HubSpot to our DWH in Azure. The feed works fine on main tables but than we need to add the association labels. When we do that, we are only getting 100 rows. Has anyone seen the problem? Any ideas? Thanks Alma read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 13, 2022 12:57
@AArapi What HubSpoy endpoint are you using? Many use paging so make sure you are accounting for that
Yeran on May 12, 2022
Hey Need help deleting association between two objects which is: Deal: 0-3 Goal (Custom): 2-5794873 Want to remove the association between the two objects via the API. PS: Don't want to remove records association want to remove the objects read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 13, 2022 10:08
@Yeran You can use the associations endpoint to delete the association between objects.  
Solved
Jupita_team on May 12, 2022
Hello Community! Experiencing a 404 error for one of users, I don't have many insights into this because it's not an account we have access to, so I'm looking for some answers from anyone that might know how this error might have appeared, if it read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
May 13, 2022 10:03
I would say the simplest answer is that it was removed from that portal. I think you should expect this and account for it in your app. You could...read more
DDelGrosso on May 12, 2022
Hello everyone! I created a Connected App through the developer portal and was able to install it to my Dashboard. It shows in the Connected apps as expected. The issue is now that it will NOT show in the Contacts area where I am expecting read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Contributor | Platinum Partner
May 16, 2022 02:08
Hi @DDelGrosso , Do you have maybe any checks on portal id's? webhook validation or something else? Do you see the Contacts CRM Card without...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.