• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
JeffBantz on November 29, 2022
We've gone through all of our code and we think we've updated everything so that we are ready when API Key Support is sunset. However, we had hundreds of locations and I'm guessing we may have missed something somewhere. Does anyone know what k read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
JErasmus on November 29, 2022
Hello everyone I am in need of assistance, I need to create a CRM card for a deal that displays all contacts, not contacts associated with the deal but ALL contacts within the HubSpot instance, I don't know if this is possible, secondly, the user s read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Alberto_Gori on November 29, 2022
Sorry guys, but where are they? The endpoints here are just about associations, I can't find anything about how to get, create, update a contact. https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/contacts Keep in mind I need to write an integar read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
CGrothe on November 29, 2022
Hey! I am using Hubspot and its WooCommerce/ Wordpress integration. Just read about the change of the authentication and the use of the HubSpot API and am wondering if for the WooCommerce integration I need to do any action in order to still work af read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
AMeilleurecop on November 29, 2022
Hi there, I am currently trying to simply connect to my app with the python client using OAuth, so I've read the doc and the GitHub repo but cannot figure out how to authenticate and get an access token. from hubspot.auth.oauth import A read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Chewie94 on November 28, 2022
Hello there, Recently we start receiving messages in hubspot about detected API key in our portal and advice to migrate to Private Apps. Our gatsby app is using olny non-HubSpot forms for tracking via gatsby-plugin-hubspot and we're not making read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
ax0nic on November 28, 2022
Hello, I have a simple endpoint that receives form data from our website, then creates a contact if needed, creates a ticket, then tries to assign the contact to the ticket.... but I am getting an errror. Can anyone point me in the right direction read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor | Diamond Partner
November 29, 2022 02:07
Hi there, Seems like there is something wrong with their API client. I tried it on their endpoint explorer and it didn't work as well. Tr...read more
DDavis3 on November 28, 2022
I am using PHP to send information from a web database (MariaDB) into Hubspot via the API. I need to insert tickets, contacts and associations in the same program. Using the API reference at https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/overview I hav read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
November 29, 2022 03:33
@skimura I will give this a try and see what happens, but it sounds reasonable. For more background, I am building this into a Codeigniter 4.2 ...read more
JDutton on November 28, 2022
I sucessfully installed the local dev tools a few days ago, connecting VS code to my sandbox/developer account. I was able to push up a new theme I was working on as part of Hubspot Academy's CMS for Developers Course. However, yesterday when as I c read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
sm_kt on November 28, 2022
Hello, our integration consumes an endpoint that returns all engagements regardless of type, using the v1 Endpoint below: https://api.hubapi.com/engagements/v1/engagements/recent/modified?hapikey=<key>&limit= ...... We are in the proces read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MicPog on November 28, 2022
Hi, we are using API Key, but we must migrate an API key integration to a private app (I use it: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/migrate-an-api-key-integration-to-a-private-app ) I create new app, and choose some scopes, but there I hav read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
BJS on November 28, 2022
Hey there! Having some issues with building quotes via the API. I am able to successfully build the quote, add line items, and publish the quote. However, when I view the quote from the url that is sent back -- no line items are attached read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.