• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
akamerbeek on July 22, 2024
We want to use the Jotform integration to create deals. However, it is not possible to connect a field in this form to the Deal Owner field in HubSpot because it is a 'HubSpot user field'. Is it possible to use an API to automatically set the deal read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MMGRaymond on July 22, 2024
We have email notifications set up to notify us when a new lead comes into hubspot, however we are only getting notificated for some of the new leads and not all of them. I have already confirmed email notifications are all turned on in hubspot and read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
tbertrand on July 22, 2024
Hello, I am trying to use the contacts search API to search users by email including additionals emails. I use the search API with hs_additional_emails property. The search doesn't work for all users: for some users this is working just fin read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
July 22, 2024 12:42
Hi @TomM2 Thanks for your answer. I found the " hs_additional_emails" property in the API guides, on the search page of CRM API, in the " ...read more
ksudheer8739 on July 22, 2024
I have company objects and custom objects with lots of properties and groups defined in hubspot. I am currently able to get invidivual property names using search/get api. How can i get all properties by groupName ? Ex i am using: https://api. read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner
July 22, 2024 11:08
Hi @ksudheer8739 Please use the following CURL to get all properties curl --request GET \ --url ' https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/prope...read more
holodan on July 22, 2024
Hi there, we use the HS <> Jira integration for our customer support. In case there is a ticket (Hubspot) that needs to be resolved by the software team, this ticket gets classified with the property Tier = "T3" which is enrolling the tick read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
July 22, 2024 10:39
Same problem here, it's super annoying to press on the "Sync Jira Comments" button every time. Hope someone has ideas 🙂
AlexFernandes on July 22, 2024
Hi. I am using the external Forms API to collect data from a wordpress site and insert the form fields into Hubspot. I have sucessfully integrated all fields except sending a file that is uploaded on the form. I can't find an example or referen read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
July 22, 2024 09:30
Hi @AlexFernandes It seems this topic has already been decided, you can refer to the link attached https://community.hubspot.com/t5/APIs...read more
StefSchad on July 22, 2024
Hi, I want to fetch the name of the sequence, based on the contact property "Last sequence enrolled" (which is an ID) and save it into a custom contact field (that I called "Last sequence enrolled name"). I created a private app and tried a custom read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor
July 22, 2024 06:40
Hi @StefSchad , I believe you are getting that 404 as the endpoint doesn't currently exist as part of HubSpots APIs . Did you find that endpo...read more
SKundu6 on July 22, 2024
Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well. We need assistance with an issue that has come up after we transitioned from using Hapikey (v2 version) to a Private App (v3 version) for our API calls. Since this change, we've had trouble tracking Google read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
July 22, 2024 09:31
Hi @SKundu6 Could you please share the code and screenshot of the issue you're experiencing? This will help me better understand the problem...read more
Mmusil on July 22, 2024
I am including HubSpot forms with a script like this: let script = document . createElement ( 'script' ); script. src = 'https://js.hsforms.net/forms/v2.js' ; document . head . appendChild (script); I don't include other HubSpot scripts. read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner
July 22, 2024 11:48
Ah! My apologies, I thought you were referring to HubSpot cookies. Those are cloudflare cookies, so they're going to need to load on any HubSpot embe...read more
AnubhavGupta on July 22, 2024
Hey folks, I am looking for the APIs to send/ receive message to the live chat. Actually, I have a system where I can create a chat, send a message and receive messages using API call. So is there any public API availabe on HubSpot, so that I can a read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner
July 22, 2024 06:01
Hey @AnubhavGupta for the support inbox, you can send and receive messages through the inbox api here . For chatbots, you want to set up a ...read more
giacob500 on July 21, 2024
Hi, I am studying for the certification "Integrating With HubSpot I: Foundations". In one of the points of the tutorial, more specifically in the first video of the section "Coding Basic Web Apps to Make API Calls", I am supposed to be able to read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Elite Partner
July 21, 2024 21:38
Hi @giacob500 I've just confirmed in a free account that I'm able to add a private app - are you getting the error immediately after clicking the b...read more
UÖnder on July 21, 2024
Is it possible to get all associations linked to a crm object while getting them with batch read request? (GET) /crm/v3/objects/deals/<id>?associations=contacts,companies This one is working exactly how I want, but its f read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Top Contributor
July 22, 2024 06:34
Hi @UÖnder , I understand! Correct, at present it is not possible to retrieve associations via the batch endpoints. I've also tried the follow...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.