• Mais votados
Estado
Todos
  • Todos
  • Solucionado
  • Unsolved
  • Sem respostas ainda
Laragón on Abril 23, 2024
I have a Custom Object (Servicios), and this object has an associated object named (Facturas). This Factura has a property value that I want to extract. How can I access this value record?
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
FLaRosa on Abril 23, 2024
Is it possible to search contacts strictly by email address? This works: {{hubspot-endpoint}}/crm/v3/objects/contacts/search { "query" : "bh@hubspot.com" , "limit" : 5 } However I can see that the search is conducted ac Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
KRichardson1 on Abril 23, 2024
Hi all, I would love some help. We currently post our social media updates in HubSpot, which is great, as we can add each post as an asset to the campaigns we have. However, I want to start using Hootsuite to create and publish our social po Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
SvanEck on Abril 23, 2024
Hello, If I do a test call on https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/cms/pages at the POST /cms/v3/pages/site-pages endpoint it results the following error: HTTP 400 { "correlationId": "xxx", "message": "Invalid inp Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
JeannotM on Abril 23, 2024
Hello, I hope y'all are well, I need some help with accessing a deal's line items on a custom module that I am trying to use on an email(abandoned cart). Ijust can't get access to item images, I have tried reading the properties shown on the imag Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
YLoesdau on Abril 23, 2024
How would I add products to a deal via API integration? Currently I am having issues with the access token. I created a private app, inserted the client ID and client secret but what is the refresh token? My current python code is the following: Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
Celynsa on Abril 23, 2024
Anyone can help to explain to me what is the meaning of below Server response? local variable 'new_customer' referenced before assignment
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Ouro
Abril 23, 2024 07:48
If you can show some of your code related to using the variable it could help someone help you. The error is saying your code tried to use the value...Leia mais
Solucionado
alafaix on Abril 23, 2024
Hello ! I would like to retrieve a company by name with the api v3 and not with the id. To be honest i would like to create a company just with the CompanyName but because the name can be multiple, I would like to make a API call before to know i Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Abril 23, 2024 07:57
You can use the idProperty parameter in the to tell the api method you are going to use another unique value to reference the object - in your case t...Leia mais
kavya11 on Abril 23, 2024
Hi Team, we are planning to integrate our WebRTC softphone in the CRM Itself to make the agent can handle the CRM related work with call control also in the same page he is working. Our WebRTC Softphone is simple html based iframe that will aut Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Membro
Abril 23, 2024 03:48
Hi Hubspot team we are looking some answers here
RDas8 on Abril 23, 2024
I'm writing to convey our desire to investigate the possibility of our companies working together. We are interested in integrating & publishing our cloud solution( redOrange.ai ) with Hubspot which I believe could provide significant value t Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
rjonessprint on Abril 22, 2024
Hello, we are encountering an issue with a script that has existed and been working for many years, but has now stopped. This is on a page populated with data from a `dynamic_page_hubdb_row`. The code goes as follows: We establish the location i Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Abril 23, 2024 08:20
I saw some people referencing seeing HubDB issues yesterday over on the HubSpot developer slack channels. So probably a hiccup on the HubSpot side I...Leia mais
GHunt5 on Abril 22, 2024
Is this possible?
1 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Top colaborador(a)
Abril 22, 2024 15:53
Hi @GHunt5 Kindly give a try with the feature - "Time on Page" within the chat settings to see whether it solves your requirement, ...Leia mais
cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Pesquisar então 
Você quer dizer: 

Quer iniciar uma conversa ou fazer uma pergunta?

Crie uma postagem.
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.