• Mais votados
Estado
Todos
  • Todos
  • Solucionado
  • Unsolved
  • Sem respostas ainda
vagder on Maio 30, 2024
Hi to all. Is possible to change the hs_parent_company_id property from rest calls? i received an error hs_parent_company_id\\\" is a read only property; its value cannot be set.\",\"error\":\"READ_ONLY_VALUE
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
SMarotta9 on Maio 29, 2024
Have a free hub spot account, need to know if I need to upgrade so I can get lead integration from a lead source, they are asking for an API, need help to understand this, I am not IT or computer friendly. Purchasing data from a vendor I do I upload Leia mais
1 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Top colaborador(a)
Maio 29, 2024 19:01
Hi @SMarotta9 Upgrading your HubSpot account is usually necessary to integrate with lead sources that require API access. since Free HubSpot a...Leia mais
CButler1221 on Maio 29, 2024
Hello! I have recently integrated the conversations Chat widget onto our Real Estate Investing platform. It has been working out great, but I can't seem to figure out how to make a notification bubble appear when a chat is sent from a Contact Owner Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
mclopez on Maio 29, 2024
Hi everyone... I hope somebody can help me out with my issue I am currently facing. I have a simple form connected to the Hubspot API. All fields get populated correctly – except the legal checkbox. Error Message withi Hubspot "this value was not p Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Membro
Maio 30, 2024 05:12
Hey @Jaycee_Lewis ... THX for your reply. So that's a screenshot of the data sent & the html rendered. Not sure what the legal field should be...Leia mais
JTannenbaum on Maio 29, 2024
Hey all, I have an automation that uses a webhook to fire a GET request to an API. The response I get back contains a response body with something like this: "TotalProductNames":";PRODUCT1;PRODUCT2;PRODUCT3" I can use a checkbox when I test my Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
MAsghari on Maio 29, 2024
Hi There! I used this API to associate a covnersation to a ticket: /crm/v4/objects/:objectType/:objectId/associations/:toObjectType/:toObjectId objectType: ticket objectId: <ticket id> toObjectType: conversation t Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
chrisaguilar on Maio 29, 2024
Hello, I'm new to the community so apologies if I've posted this in the wrong place! I'm currently trying to integrate the HubSpot tracking code in an existing web app, and am struggling a bit to get it working. The goal is to upsert c Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Gerente da Comunidade
Maio 29, 2024 16:09
Hi, @chrisaguilar 👋 Welcome to our community! Thank you for including all those details. I'd like to invite some of our community members to t...Leia mais
idunskiy on Maio 29, 2024
Please advise - I need to get the associated companies' IDs for chosen deals. Here is the URL: POST https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/deals/search And the body: filters = [ { "propertyName": "dealstage", "operator": "IN", "values Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Gerente da Comunidade
Maio 29, 2024 15:56
Hi, @idunskiy 👋 You are correct about the limitations of the Search API. You'll have to make a second request to the Associations API to get w...Leia mais
Solucionado
VKravchuk2 on Maio 29, 2024
Do we have a way to change CRM card header?
1 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Accepted Solution
Top colaborador(a)
Maio 29, 2024 08:00
Hi @VKravchuk2 Currently, HubSpot native capability is not offering the option to customize the header specifically for iframes If you wis...Leia mais
BohdanBaida on Maio 29, 2024
Hi! I've found that in case of batch creation or update of comanies and contacts when only 1 record does not match some validation rules all the batch is failing with BadRequest(400) status code. I expected that api will return MultiStatus(207), and Leia mais
1 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Membro
Maio 29, 2024 06:30
Thanks so much for your help! Then we will build our process according to that behavior
RQadir on Maio 29, 2024
Hey, Can you please tell me Is there a way to fetch recent engagements specific to deals as I have used this endpoint https://api.hubapi.com/engagements/v1/engagements/associated/deal/{deal_id}/paged with limit and offset params but it is not retu Leia mais
1 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Platinum
Maio 29, 2024 03:49
Hi @RQadir Using an offset, you can retrieve all engagements related to a deal through API. This requires an iterative statement, such as a do-w...Leia mais
MattPallatt on Maio 28, 2024
I have a free HubSpot account. I have a client with a paid HubSpot Account. I have an integration with my CMS which is pushing data, through the V3 Forms API INTO the clients paid hubspot account. When this happens I get an email from MY HubSpot acc Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
4 Respostas
Membro
Maio 28, 2024 12:34
Sorry Steve, yes, am using the authenticated endpoint. And the free instance really has no place in the setup - that's in essence my problem. It ...Leia mais
cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Pesquisar então 
Você quer dizer: 

Quer iniciar uma conversa ou fazer uma pergunta?

Crie uma postagem.
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.