• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
AngelicaEnGen on July 17, 2024
I am working on integrating a Typeform form into my HubSpot landing page. My goal is to have a video on the landing page where learners are required to complete a form at a specific point in the video to continue watching. I have successfully implem read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MoneebAmin on July 17, 2024
I am reaching out to seek your assistance with an issue I am experiencing with the retry mechanism for my custom code action in HubSpot workflows. Despite following the documented guidelines for raising exceptions to trigger retries, it appears that read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
teja21 on July 17, 2024
I'm able to fetch other details with this api: https://api.hubspot.com/settings/v3/users Such as First Name, Last Name, but I also wants to fetch profile image and mobile number from hubspot users. Following is response I'm getting with above A read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor | Elite Partner
July 17, 2024 11:11
You can pull all available properties for users from the properties endpoint, / crm/v3/properties/users. That being said, I don't see user ima...read more
BNeelshen on July 17, 2024
Hi there, We are working on our own AI chatbot, and I'm looking into the specific ways in which we can seamlessly connect it to our existing HubSpot CRM. It's crucial for us to be able to check the availability status of our agents, access and upd read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
DSubashev on July 17, 2024
Hi, We have 2 account on hubspot : - testing account - production account When we try from our platform to create a new company on the Hubspot testing account using api calls with the email that already belong to existing company we don't have read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner
July 17, 2024 06:55
Hey @DSubashev is the email field in company a custom property? I've never seen email used on the company level. It's usually used on the contact l...read more
ADev-Torii on July 17, 2024
Hello everyone, I've been encountering a recurring error lately: 429 - {"status": "error" , "message" : "You have reached your daily limit." , "errorType" : "RATE_LIMIT" } This error happens every other day. I'm using a private app to g read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor
July 17, 2024 03:55
Hi @ADev-Torii 👋 Do you have any other Public Apps in the given HubSpot Portal making large numbers of requests? The 500K calls per day li...read more
SHillesheim on July 17, 2024
Hi, I have the following scenario: I want to create a workflow that sends an email to the owner of a deal when a specific deal status is reached. The email should contain a button that, when clicked, closes the deal. Since HubSpot does n read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner
July 17, 2024 04:51
Hey @SHillesheim you can't really do any functional programming in email, no email client will support JS or other programing languages as it would...read more
CGSully on July 16, 2024
Hi, I am trying to use the private app API with access token to get the status on a payment subscription for our customers. I want to use the NodeJS SDK for this. I tried the following: try { // Step 1: Search for the contact by emai read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
July 17, 2024 11:56
Thanks for the quick response. Can you provide an example of using apiRequest for " crm/v3/objects/subscriptions/" REST endpoint to get subscription ...read more
Themien on July 16, 2024
Hi everyone, I'm working on automating the creation of a static list in HubSpot for contacts who have opened specific marketing emails. This is something that is really easy to do from GUI, it only involves setting one filter. See picture attache read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
July 17, 2024 05:31
Hi @TomM2 , thank you for your response! I have read the Create a List API page multiple times, but the filters needed to achieve this are not m...read more
MTomaschek on July 16, 2024
Hi, the HubSpot API started returning headers in lowercase a few days ago. Is this an intended change or an accident? I can't find any post or article about it. Examle: X-HubSpot-RateLimit-Daily chnaged to x-hubspot-ratelimit-daily We can adapt read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
July 17, 2024 06:37
I am well aware that I can handle it in case insensitive manner, however it's not possible to do so natively in the tool I am using (I would have to ...read more
Boomi123 on July 16, 2024
Hello, We are trying to build integration with hubspot CRM as part of our product offering to the end user. We are primarliy looking at contacts, company , deals etc to build integration with. However it seems that the specs are changing frequently read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
July 17, 2024 10:20
Hi, Thanks for the response and sharing the insight. I do have a follow up question on the same. while looking at the commits in past 1 month we see...read more
Radeef on July 16, 2024
I have created a trial account for testing the CRM endpoints. I was testing GET https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/feedback_submissions , but I am getting below error, { "status": "error", "message": "This app hasn't been granted all required s read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Recognized Expert | Partner
July 16, 2024 10:27
Hey @Radeef Are you using a free account or a developer account? If free, you may need to create an app test account through the devloper ac...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.