• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
ivo-1 on August 08, 2022
Hi, I'm trying to GET all timelline event templates in Python. import requests # bearer token obtained via redirect URI "code" BEARER_TOKEN = "CMD<...>WgA" APP_ID = "1036370" headers = { "Accept" : "application/json" read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Stoufa on August 08, 2022
Hi all We are using hubspot app and hubspot api to make automated deployment of properties and custom object on our clients portals. We have had hard time with custom object creation on client portals. We were never able to create custom object fro read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
VMDev on August 08, 2022
I am trying to build the integrations between my existing application and HubSpot. We have started using HubSpot as CRM and have loaded the contacts in it. The contact has many properties. PFA property data on the dashboard. Task : I want to fet read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
ajinvise on August 08, 2022
Im migrating to HubSpot via the API and it's awesome so far. After creating a deal, im using the associationsApi to attach to my companies and contacts. And I have products set up. But how do I add line items? Is this to be considered an associati read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
AMIGEWANT on August 07, 2022
Hello, I'm coming to the forum to ask you how to validate the v2 application signature of Hubspot. Here is my code in PHP : private function validateRequest(string $hubspotSignature) { $clientSecret = config('app.hubspotAppSecret' read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
KStrzała on August 07, 2022
Hi. I'm trying to run batch create request on https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/XXXX/batch/create , with authorization header "Bearer XXXXX" (my private app key). Although i have enabled every possibly scope, i'm getting error: This read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 08, 2022 08:48
Hi, @KStrzała 👋 Quick questions — is this call being made using an app test account created from a developer account? Or is this happening with ...read more
charlesmiles85 on August 06, 2022
I've been attempting to use the HubSpot V3 API PHP library created by HubSpot off gitHub, to add a note to a contact record (I've already been able to add a contact successfully). However, I'm getting a "VALIDATION ERROR" for the "hs_timestamp" read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
BrunoPereira on August 05, 2022
Hi there ! I'm working on a integration with Hubspot that intends to upload a .pdf file. After lots of search, I failed epically. I'm using node-red, that uses js. Bellow, some sample of my request code: { "file": { "file": "[binary_pdf_fi read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 08, 2022 09:42
Hi, @BrunoPereira 👋 Hey, @jpsanchez @louischausse @DanielSanchez do you have any experience or thoughts on next steps for @BrunoPereira ?...read more
PedroTayer on August 05, 2022
Hello, Would like to request the creation of an endpoint to manage goals in Hubspot. It becomes more important as the number of selling people increases, being unfeasible to fill in manually (errors, time spent, etc). Also the integration with ot read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
August 06, 2022 12:31
Hey Jaycee, Can you inform me if this implementation is on HS plans? If not I will start to build a "extern" solution. Thanks!
hanks83 on August 05, 2022
Is it possible to pull the associated company details when using the search API? I'm searching for deals, and would like to return the associated company. I can get it if I view all deals, but that isn't ideal. Using the below endpoint: https:/ read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
August 07, 2022 23:18
Hi @hanks83 , I think you need a second API call for this. If you have retrieved all your deals, you can then use the associations endpoint t...read more
romankry on August 05, 2022
Hello community! Our production instance which is integrated with Hubspot API via REST is experiencing problems when querying for custom object. On random basis the http queries to Hubspot API to update or create custom object hangs. On read more
Community Manager
August 08, 2022 09:51
Hi, @romankry 👋 Welcome to the community! Hey @Bryantworks @miljkovicmisa do you have any experience or suggestions on how to approach troub...read more
AFlury on August 05, 2022
Due to our internal billing process we have to create invoices in Quickbooks and cannot create them via Hubspot. The Hubspot Quickbooks Integration allows adding existing invoices manually https://knowledge.hubspot.com/integrations/use-hubspot read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Community Manager
August 08, 2022 08:53
No, the HubSpot created extension will continue to be supported. It is only external apps and integrations. Apologies for any confusion. To cla...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.