• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
MayIsais on May 28, 2024
Hi. I am a newbie here, and I need your advice. Thank you. For HubSpot Help Desk using the free plan, does it provide API access for integration to another application?
0 upvote
2 Replies
May 28, 2024 02:40
Thanks @AHernández60 . I will take a look. 😊
KSingh42 on May 27, 2024
I currently have a form that requires users to enter their phone number and other details. Once the form is submitted a contact gets created on Hubspot with the details from the form. A lot of times Contacts are also created Manually or through some read more
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
May 27, 2024 13:57
Hi @KSingh42 , If you have Operations Hub, this can be done through a coded action where you create a simple script that maps the country c...read more
kronst on May 27, 2024
I'm trying to create a custom workflow action which requires a file as an input field. I know that it's possible to use a contact property of file type, for example. But in my case this file always needs to be the same for any workflow execution. I read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
nv-ju on May 27, 2024
I'm building a custom App in HubSpot to be used from LookerStudio, everything worked perfectly but now I need to add the `content` scope. I did add the scope in my HubSpot app and in my Apps Script Oauth scopes, however, every time I try to read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
Egoi on May 27, 2024
Hi there, I encountered this situation where a contact is not searchable unless using the primary email of the contact. Is not possible to find a contact by any email associated using de API? The body of the request I using is this one: read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
May 27, 2024 14:05
Hi @Egoi , You will also need to include the property hs_additional_emails in your search call, so update your body to something like this: ...read more
MAsghari on May 27, 2024
Hi There! My question is simple and quick! I use this endpoint to retrieve information about an specific conversatioins message: /conversations/v3/conversations/threads/{threadId}/messages/{message_id } How can I get the corresponding em read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
May 27, 2024 16:26
Hi @MAsghari , My bad! So just to verify, you do not want to associate the contact who send the email to the ticket, but the actual email itse...read more
KHarlin on May 27, 2024
I have a project, where we are tracking formsubmissions in 3. party tracking. We get a callback with the formID when submitted, great. But on forms in popups, I dont get the submitted values like I do on embedded forms. Are there any way to get the read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
ZDeepak on May 27, 2024
Can I create the invoice using API? If I can create the invoice using the API, then please guide me on how I can create the invoice because I'm creating the invoice but I'm getting this error.( The scope needed for this API call isn't available f read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Participant | Diamond Partner
May 27, 2024 08:15
Hi @KHarlin Im sorry but, at least for now, the Invoice API is limited to read-only endpoints. This is probably the cause of the error. ...read more
DSharma01 on May 27, 2024
I had a couple of questions to ask regarding UI Extensions developed through CRM Development BETA. In my case I have created a CRM Card Extension containing a table. Can we add Color/Styling to the Table Cell based on cell values. I went thro read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
ynnck on May 27, 2024
I am trying to send an email using a custom code action in a workflow, because I want to add a cc to the email. The request seems correct, but I get a forbidden message. I am on a developer account and I am not really sure if the developer account s read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
May 27, 2024 14:29
Hi @ynnck , The 403 error indicates that there is something wrong with the authorization. That can either mean that your authorization token ...read more
Abishek-d on May 26, 2024
Can you please share the API to get all the associations information of a particulat ticketId also please share v3 equivalent of the below api legacy API "/crm-associations/v1/associations/{ObjectId}/HUBSPOT_DEFINED/{associateTypeId}"
0 upvote
2 Replies
May 27, 2024 14:37
Hi @Abishek-d , You can retrieve the associated objects of a ticket by making a GET request to https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/tickets/...read more
Solved
Abishek-d on May 25, 2024
Today, we have a API to update a existing ticket with particular contact using ticketId, associateId and Contact Id API: /crm/v3/objects/tickets/{ticketId}/associations/contact/{contactId}/{associateTypeId} Method: PUT In the above api I can able read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Participant | Diamond Partner
May 26, 2024 05:44
Hello @Abishek-d Did you try to associate the different objects with the associations API ? The batch endpoint (create) may solve your proble...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.