• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
IDev2 on February 08, 2023
Hello. Some information: 1. Iframe connected with HS db (we are getting some product information) 2. The result of the using iframe is: create line items on Deals object The problem is: some fields on Deals object are custom. How can I write read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
P12 on February 08, 2023
Do we have API to create and get Call/Meeting Activity Type(s) ? Documetation to create it from CRM - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/meetings-tool/how-do-i-create-and-use-call-and-meeting-types
0 upvote
0 Reply
hannahyockel on February 07, 2023
We noticed many contacts (10,000+) are being opted out multiple times on specific dates. Some dates correspond to email send dates, and some do not. The source is listed as Public API. Does anyone know what might be the issue, how to debug, or where read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
JZawodny on February 07, 2023
Hello. I have a question if is that possible to fetch data (Array with job offers) from external API endpoint (from Strapi) and iterate throught this data to fill Hubspot (components) modules in landing page with every single item data. And how can read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
AlbertMuñoz on February 07, 2023
Hello, i created a private app, and can access almost all object i need ( contacts, companies, deal, products, quotes ), but i cant access the timeline events, the response is 401 unauthorized, but im using the same api key. https://api.hubapi read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
February 08, 2023 00:05
To retrieve timeline events from your HubSpot account using the API, you need to have the necessary permissions to access the timeline data. To acces...read more
Astroraf on February 07, 2023
I am trying to get all the properties given by the tickets created by my company. Specifically, I am trying to get the status of the ticket, and the specific codes we used to identify agents in our company. My code goes as follows: Tick read more
mattwendzina on February 07, 2023
Hi, Is there a date/timeframe for when the new Forms API will become stable? According to the docs ( https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/marketing/forms ) they are still in Beta and just trying to work out whether it would be best to just go read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
dmaurer on February 07, 2023
Objective Our company wants to ingest data from HubSpot into an on premise, centralized data repository so that data from HubSpot can be combined with other systems. Collection of data in a central location will allow the data team to create a read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
APIANT1 on February 07, 2023
Are there plans to support the Property access setting via API?: If so, will it be possible to make a Property only editable via API?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 07, 2023 11:03
Hi, @APIANT1 . Thanks for reaching out. I can confirm this isn't a feature. If you have a moment, adding your suggestion to the Ideas Commun...read more
jomasjoao on February 07, 2023
Hey guys I need to check the scopes for a given apikey, I search for the API and didn't found anything about it. I would like to something the return this scopes that are enabled: When I want to access some endpoint that need this scopes, i read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Community Manager
February 07, 2023 13:27
Thanks for the link. I added an upvote to get this started. — Jaycee
Ayeskumar on February 07, 2023
I want to update my contact by email instead of by hubspot id, I tried to use “idProperty” : “email” but I cant get it to work. Can you please help. With single email its working fine but finding solutions for batch update requires . read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Rbenbrahim on February 07, 2023
hello I have embedded a chatbot on web page based on the Conversations API documentation. https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/conversations_api/hubspot-conversations-javascript-api it work fine the only issue is when the page is load on read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.