• Zapier
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • JRamos9 on October 28, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Boa tarde! Somos utilizadores Hubspot, já à alguns meses. Temos conta, com vários users, e neste momento um dos users está com alguns erros, princalmente quando se entra no contato. Apresenta-nos o ecrã abaixo. Nos restantes users, esta situação não...
  • ANavghane on October 28, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hello All, I am new to hubspot OAuth integration. this is my request body: { grant_type: 'authorization_code', client_id: '549a5b94-63de-433f-9665-blabla', client_secret: 'df4d4af5-09b7-445b-9a0a-blabla', redirec...
  • VDrigin on October 28, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi All, I am trying to create a CRM card that would do exactly the same as the exisiting card on HubSpot called Related Companies. I want to be able to cretate association between companies exactly like this card does. What would be the ...
  • MelodyAlter on October 28, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hello, I'm looking for a company which works with Hubspot Sales and Smartrecruiter. We would like to connect Hubspot with Smartrecruiter, and, it would be great to discuss with someone who has worked with those 2 solutions. How do we proceed? ...
  • 09459 on October 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi, We've created a custom object in our hubspot instance and have figured out how to post new records into that custom object through the API. All good so far. However, what I'm not able to figure out is how I would update a specific datab...
  • TimMunro on October 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Trying to use the V4 (beta) associations API, found API responses do not include required pagination details. According to API docs: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/associations/v4 The call to this URL: GET /crm/v4/objects/...
  • NelsonS on October 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hello Community, I have an Enterprise account. I have created a "Service" schema, in which at the beginning I configured the requiredProperties field with 2 properties "Llamada_de_servicio" and "placa". But when I use the endPoint...
  • Solved
    mkranitz on October 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    6 Replies
    Hi gang, I have learned how to remove the chat from some pages by using the following code: .page-id-477 #hubspot-messages-iframe-container {display: none !important;} I just create a new line in CSS for each page that I want to prevent ...
    Contributor
    October 27, 2021 11:02
    *BOOM* and there it is... Ladies and gentlemen, let's give it up for Dennis! 👏 👏 👏 Thanks a bunch! I really appreciate your help with this...
  • odavid0 on October 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hey I have a list of companies is there any option to get with API: 1- get a list of companies for specific companies list? 2- update company record (prop) value for each company? Thanks
    Community Manager
    October 27, 2021 08:18
    @odavid0 1. Getting companies by list is not yet available. Was also asked here 2. You can use the batch update endpoint to update prop...
  • ISandboxes on October 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Team, We have verified the company domain but still, I am seeing a warning message that "You are connecting an unverified app" while installing the app. As per HubSpot documenation ( https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/developer-identity...
    Community Manager
    October 27, 2021 08:11
    @ISandboxes There might be a delay. How long have you waited to verify?
  • eugenio_rossi on October 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, We followed the following documentation to try to create a page with a custom module in it. https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/pages/post_pages More specifically we correctly succeded in creating a page with the selected templat...
    Community Manager
    October 27, 2021 08:01
    @theAndreyK , what do you think about this?
  • marcmm on October 27, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    This Python code works for me to create new companies from a csv file, but if I have records in the file that already exist, I would need to update the information if there are changes. import requests import json import csv def import_companies(...
    October 27, 2021 09:04
    The code works to insert new companies, but it does not work to update data of existing companies. I would need to be able to update company data.
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors