• Zapier
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • MWynne on October 15, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    I am trying to let people log in to my 3rd party website using their Hubspot account. It seems like the user has to have the "App Marketplace Access" permission if I set it up using an integration app though. I'm concerned that the standard user wil...
  • Bengaluru on October 15, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    I'm trying to copy my HubSpot Deals which contains both "company deals" and "contact deals" to Google Spreadsheets using Google AppsScript by an API integration that is working completly fine for me. Now, my doubt is, how to identify the de...
  • DavidN on October 14, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    By default the Product Object has the propertyfor image: hs_images (Image Url) But when you activate the bridge another property is created: ip__ecomm_bridge__image_url (Image URL) What is the need for 2? and why is no image Avatar showi...
  • DSlavich on October 14, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hey guys, I've been creating an app in Google App Scripts that slings Hubspot data into sheets. So far I've had success using V1 and V2 versions of the API but can't seem to make it work with V3 using the POST method. I keep getting "Authenticatio...
  • dimitri1 on October 14, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    All custom fields are coming in as blank values when accessing the following endpoint: POST /crm/v3/objects/contacts/batch/read This seems to be a regression since the custom fields used to come through just fine.
    Community Manager
    October 15, 2021 11:46
    @dimitri1 Could you add your json body here so we can see what you requesting?
  • ascavalcante on October 14, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello! So I created a HubSpot app to listen changes events in the property hs_additional_domains. I intentionally made changes in hs_additional_domains of some companies to see if it was working fine , but my app did not receive a single event....
    Community Manager
    October 15, 2021 11:40
    @ascavalcante You should not have an issue with this property subscription 🤔 Did you activate it? I sometimes miss that.
  • AButland on October 14, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I'm looking to build an integration between a CMS product and HubSpot. The CMS has a Forms module, that allows editors to create forms, publish them on the website and view the entries via a back-office. I'd like to set up the option for this data...
    Community Manager
    October 15, 2021 11:32
    @tjoyce , You have any thoughts on this question 🤔
  • DQuiroz3 on October 14, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Good afternoon, nice to greet everyone who sees this post. I am currently starting in the development of apps in hubspot and I was wondering if it was possible to create some kind of view that shows me a monday dashboard through the integration ...
    Community Manager
    October 15, 2021 11:25
    @DQuiroz3 The only thing I can think of is if you make a Custom CRM Card and use an iframe to display your view, but I don't think this is ide...
  • jayfath on October 14, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I would like to distinguish between invited users and confirmed users as in the UI. Is there an endpoint where I can make a request? I have already found the following endpoints, but they do not help me: GET /settings/v3/users/ GET /owners/v2/ow...
    October 15, 2021 08:42
    Hi, yes. I did create an Idea post here - https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Activate-and-Deactivate-users-via-API/idi-p/509933
  • AArakelyan on October 14, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hey everyone! I'm trying API calls to Contacts API. And exploring two ways to do it. 1. As a developer I have developer API Key and have created a test account. I'm following the " Note: " on developer-api-keys (according to the doc, Devel...
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    October 15, 2021 06:24
    Hi @AArakelyan , You can check this screen shot for api but this is not testing api: https://prnt.sc/1w83jcx If you want only testing api then ...
  • SandyV on October 14, 2021
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    I wish to consume analytics and send recommendations on basis of that. For the above-mentioned topic. I wish to get the document, reference link, or steps. How that can be done via API. Use case: I have a listing website. I wish to send recommendat...
    October 15, 2021 09:47
    That's really helpful. And good to know that can be done by tracking custom behavioral events. I wish to automate the email content and since the em...
  • dmytro on October 14, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello I'm trying to fetch products related to the Custom Quote page, but I can't get product currency. Here is what I see using API: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/products hubspotProduct = SimplePublicObjectWithAssociation...
    Community Manager
    October 14, 2021 04:58
    Hi @dmytro , I'm not familiar with this topic, but I'll tag a couple of API experts to see if they can lend their expertise here: hi @JBe...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors