1 Replies
    test
    Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
    September 22, 2021 23:33
    Your test worked 😉
  • Mansoor on September 22, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hey! I am currently able to create a contact using the hubspot API. I'd like to pass the UTM information so when creating it doesn't say created by the API but created by the correct campaign. I've tried adding the hutk cookie value and p...
    September 22, 2021 23:39
    Hi @Mansoor , You are probably using the Contacts API . But what you want is the Form submission API . The Form submission API expect...
  • JFryback on September 22, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hello! Does HubSpot allow a shipping line integration where tracking numbers can be uploaded and shared? We will be shipping as a 3rd party direct to customers and to avoid any transcribing problems with shipping numbers, we'd like to be able t...
  • APannell on September 22, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I'm working on a basic automation with Zapier, so that when a new ticket is created in ZohoDesk, it's visible on the company/contact Hubspot. The most straightforward way would seem to be to have Step 2 be "Create Ticket" in Hubspot - but I can't se...
    Key Advisor
    September 22, 2021 14:26
    Hey @APannell , you'll need to add in another intermediary step after the ticket creation for "Create Association", you would then tie the Ticket ID...
  • ISandboxes on September 22, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    I recently created my developer account. I created an App that already installed in an account. Now I'm trying to access Timeline Events APIs ( https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/timeline ) with my Developer API key and I receive this err...
  • KMartin4 on September 22, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, Hopefully someone can give me a nudge in the right direction, I'm building a portal where users can create a 'Project' (custom object) record and associate it with other objects. I have this all functional except one issue and that is being abl...
    Community Manager
    September 22, 2021 23:08
    Hi @KMartin4 , Let me tag in some Community top contributors here: @JBeatty and @himanshurauthan , is this something you're familiar wi...
  • DrDani on September 22, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    I have choosen the property fields of new contacts in the settings of HubSpot Choose property fields for new contacts https://app-eu1.hubspot.com/sales-products-settings/ /contacts How do I determine from the https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v...
  • bsl on September 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    I have three questions regarding values of some properties. First, there isn't any guideline or options for "timezone" property for company. what kind of values should I assign to it? There are some choices for "hs_timezone" for contact. Should ...
  • HAli11 on September 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Couldn’t complete the connection Insufficient scopes were provided. Please contact the app developer
    September 21, 2021 23:01
    Based on your description I assume that you we're installing an integration? This message is shown when you install an integration but do not set the...
  • Solved
    BKordi on September 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello, I've signed up for free hubspot developer account so I could create a Hubspot app and use that APP ID (while setting up the webhook) to authenticate the webhook request (using the secret app key) that is sent into an external domain and ...
    September 21, 2021 23:06
    Hi! A Developer account should not expire after 90 days. Only the test portals (test accounts) you create with the developer account will expire, bu...
  • AMMehta on September 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    I am working towards WCAG 2.0 accesibility compliance and I've run into a snag. <script> hbspt.forms.create({ portalId: "", formId: "" }); </script> this generates the following <iframe id="hs-form-iframe-0" c...
  • Kamil_A on September 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I'm working on HubSpot calling extension and according to official docs here: https://github.com/HubSpot/calling-extensions-sdk#get-your-app-ready-for-production I should be able to send POST request to create calling settings. curl --req...
    Community Manager
    September 22, 2021 07:53
    @Kamil_A , Your code is good and should work. I believe this is an issue associated with the hapikey issue reported here. I see you are alr...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors