• Más me gusta
Estado
Todo
  • Todo
  • Resuelto
  • Unsolved
  • No hay respuestas
07035 en Julio 20, 2024
while calling the api of create subscription it giving me the error " " The scope needed for this API call isn't available for public use. If you have questions, contact support or post in our developer forum. " " with the status code 403. I'v Leer más
0 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
TDittberner en Julio 19, 2024
I cannot find the legacy v1 documentation or the v3 documentation. All there is is this now: https://developers.hubspot.com/beta-docs/reference/api I cannot find the contacts endpoint documentation or the deals endpoint documenation for eithe Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Administrador de la comunidad
Julio 19, 2024 17:51
Hey @TDittberner 👋 I feel your pain. I'm relearning where everything lives, too. Versions — you can use the toggle to select from the sup...Leer más
bradha en Julio 19, 2024
Hey everyone, Since Hubspot doesn't have a webhook for calls, I am instead polling the https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/calls/search endpoint. This works fine most of the time. However, every once in a while, I get a 401 Unauthorized respons Leer más
0 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
SJames24 en Julio 19, 2024
I'm trying to validate the requests to my API from the custom cards in hubspot. I have 2 things that I'm supporting: GET data for the cards, and POST to "mark as primary". Both call the same base API with different endpoints, and as I said, one is G Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Julio 19, 2024 18:02
Hey @SJames24 👋 This looks like an exact copy of a post from last year. Unfortunately, finding NestJS info in the HubSpot community is a cha...Leer más
zeeshan180 en Julio 19, 2024
Hi, I want to extract data from reports in "Reporting and data" tab. https://app.hubspot.com/reports-list/{my_account_id}/123456789/?filterInDashboard=true this is link to my report which I am trying to fetch. Problem is that I can't find any AP Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Miembro
Julio 19, 2024 11:05
Hey @zeeshan180 , Currently, HubSpot does not offer a direct API endpoint to fetch data from reports created in the reporting and data tab or to e...Leer más
SVenkatesan en Julio 19, 2024
Im trying to fetch custom object "hs_object_id" where note is created for this record today. Im using below graphiql query to get record. But results im getting are irrelevant. Below query fetching random id's with notes total value as 0. Expected Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Julio 19, 2024 18:14
Hi, @SVenkatesan 👋 Thanks for your question and for including your details. That is always helpful. I'd like to invite some of our community membe...Leer más
MThuan en Julio 19, 2024
Hello Developers Team, Need help with adding Live chat on Website My Website has been created in React.js and I use HubSpotConversations to load the Hubspot chat widget , which is given by the Conversations SDK . But I'm facing wit Leer más
0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Participante
Julio 20, 2024 06:52
After enable CORS on my sever and investigate source code. I'm still facing this issue. I have added Live chat to my website which using Nextjs (sev...Leer más
noahfpf en Julio 18, 2024
I would like to: 1. Send an email from my own web app 2. Log that email to HubSpot and associate it with a HubSpot ticket, presumably through some version of the engagements API: - https://developers.hubspot.com/beta-docs/reference/api/crm/ Leer más
0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Guía | Partner
Julio 19, 2024 14:00
You say that you have already generated the ticket for this workflow based on some other system to system trigger. There's alearly a lot not stated i...Leer más
Hkrewson en Julio 18, 2024
Greetings. I have a custom object workflow that will enroll on a property being known. My end goal with the workflow is to use an email property on the custom object, locate a contact, and add that contact to a static list. My code (python 3.9 Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Guía | Partner
Julio 18, 2024 18:00
@Hkrewson - when I ran up against such version issues (likely cause for a new API) with HubSpot libraries in the past, I simply dropped down to the...Leer más
SVenkatesan en Julio 18, 2024
I have created a report in Hubspot which displays Record ID of custom object and count of notes each record created everyday. Is there any way to get record id and count details through API.
0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Colaborador | Partner nivel Elite
Julio 19, 2024 12:21
You can add a filter like you did. Once thing to know is that date timestamps are stored as miliseconds, so you'll want to use a filter like {hs_cre...Leer más
EDevTeam en Julio 18, 2024
Hi guys, Do you know? How can i import products from multiple stores from magento into hubspot with different product urls? And then the email will get and send correct product url for per store?
0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Colaborador | Partner nivel Elite
Julio 19, 2024 12:44
Importing products from multiple stores is straightforward if all the products are unique, have a unique identifier, and a property to store the sour...Leer más
VigneshIyappan en Julio 18, 2024
We are encountering the following exception: "I/O error on POST request for ' https://api.hubapi.com/oauth/v1/token ': Connection reset." It happens randomly, and we can't determine the cause. Please help us identify the issue.
0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Julio 19, 2024 10:58
Hey, @VigneshIyappan . Please let me know if you have any follow-ups or if you get looped back here. Have a wonderful weekend! — Jaycee
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

¿Quieres iniciar una conversación o hacer una pregunta?

Crea una publicación.
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.