• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
RBop on December 05, 2022
Hello ! I was prove to do an association between a deal and a contact after creating the deal. But the response is : Unable to infer object type from: userId... I don't understand what is wrong on my code... Maybe somebody have best eyes : thank read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Uther on December 05, 2022
Hi, i need to get the value from my foreignids, right now the HudDB API only returns the id and type field, if the field is foreign. Is there a way to get the value from foreign fields? Talking about this endpoint: " https://api.hubapi.com read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
ELELEU on December 05, 2022
Hi, can you add in the api: GET /marketing-emails/v1/emails/with-statistics/:email_id the ability the get the adjusted open rate like in the hubpost backoffice. thanks a lot
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
December 05, 2022 14:24
Hi, @ELELEU 👋 Great suggestion. Would you mind reposting this in our Ideas community , please? Posting product feedback and suggestions t...read more
smj-php on December 05, 2022
Hi, I've inherited a system whereby when a contact is created via the Contacts API, it appears as though a "newsletter" subscription is automatically generated for them. I believe the "newsletter" subscription is setup by a HubSpot admin user (s read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
December 05, 2022 07:51
Hey, @smj-php 👋 Check out my reply here — Potential bug when checking subscription status . The short answer is you are getting the expected re...read more
TGrijpma on December 05, 2022
Hi! I've been trying to get a working cookie banner on the mobile version of my company's website but the 'accept all' or 'decline all' buttons are not working on mobile. On the desktop version, those buttons do work so I'm not sure what the iss read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Ayeskumar on December 04, 2022
When i am trying to delete a contact with random ID i am getting 204 success response. Is there any way to differentiate the response if the ID is incorrect.
0 upvote
0 Reply
Micole on December 04, 2022
Hi, I found this topic but none of the responses has worked on my account. After trying to create and install an app I get this message bellow: "Insufficient scopes were provided. Please contact the app developer" The first thing I tried was read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
December 05, 2022 06:33
Hi @coldrickjack , I only want to have webhooks to send updates from Hubspot to my website. Trying to install it in my account (I dont do it in...read more
Peta_APB on December 04, 2022
Hi all I’m trying to build a workflow that sends a webhook to an external application (Stripe) using a GET method. I feel I’m having trouble with one step. And I’ve been referring to the instructions here: https://knowledge.hubspot.co read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Liiiiinn on December 04, 2022
Hi, recently, I was trying to upgrade to the latest version of hubpsot api-sdk, but got many failures on methods like product. create etc. Looking into the issues, I found there are two issues that didnt exist on the older version: 1. problem: Name read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
RChatty on December 03, 2022
Hi All, I'm new to HubSpot, I'm trying to export Activity of contact along with Marketing email. Can someone suggest me the best way to export marketing email activity either via API's or OOB. Thanks in advance.
YAydin on December 03, 2022
Hi, I am using Zapier to auto create contacts in Hubspot. However creating contacts and engagements etc. in Hubspot requires an email adress, even though I can create a contact in Hubspot without an email adress. I have looked through the Zap read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Community Manager
December 05, 2022 13:42
Thanks for clarifying. I do not see a workaround. This Zap, in Zapier itself, indicates it works for email addresses specifically. It gives no indica...read more
ЯЗдесь on December 02, 2022
Hello. I can't properly create a settings page. I want to create a transition to my site. I want to get some parameters for their further processing on my site. How do I do this? 1. Account component. What URL can I use? read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.