• Zapier
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • dennisedson on October 18, 2021
    4 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Ok. We figured we would give you a little time to recover from Inbound before we hit you with this one. Go ahead and open up your calendars. I will wait... (Dennis sips some coffee as he patiently waits) Alrighty! November 10 at 11:00...
    Community Manager
    November 29, 2021 08:06
    @dthompsonUK , If you look at our API docs, you will see sample C# code. Here is a glimpse 😉  
  • dennisedson on October 30, 2020
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hey friends! Have you ever missed an announcement here because if you don't look quickly enough, it is 4 pages back? Going forward, we will be placing all of our developer announcements in a shiny brand new board! Because you are not going t...
  • PNie on December 05, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Using /files/v3/files/import-from-url/async to pull an external file into hubspot files. This appears to work. However when the overwrite option is set to true, it doesn't overwrite, just end up with a folder with test test-1 test-2 test-3 test...
  • GBulleri on December 05, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hi, I' am working with the embed code. The Hubspot documentation says to wrire custom code inside onFormSubmit hbspt.forms.create({ portalId: '', formId: '', onFormSubmit: function($form) { // YOUR SCRIPT HERE ...
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    December 06, 2021 00:55
    Hi @GBulleri , You could do something like this: window.addEventListener('message', event => { if (event.data.type === 'hsFormCallback' &a...
  • rajan on December 04, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hello Folks, I am looking for a way to track failed request from hubspot form API. Let me know if there is any way do this. Thanks
  • JMistry on December 03, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello @webdew I am also facing the same issue. According to this page conversation I got that now contacts now migrated as a crm.schemas.contacts.read or crm.schemas.contacts.write. But, what should I pass in scope instead of contacts...
    Contributor | Platinum Partner
    December 06, 2021 01:10
    Hi @JMistry , Try it with: https://app.hubspot.com/oauth/authorize?client_id=xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx&scope=contacts%20a...
  • JamesMack on December 03, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hubspot have announced a new native 'Payments' service that's currently in Beta in the US. I've read through the docs but can't find any information as to whether a 'Payments API' will be made available alongside the new service. Can anyone shed any...
  • HNunez on December 03, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi there! I was wondering if there is anyone out there that can help me using the Search api. When I use the the filterGroups parameter I get an error with the "operator" params. I have tried all the avaliable options for its value and even I tried ...
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    December 05, 2021 23:35
    Hi @HNunez , I tested the code below and it should work: const hubspot = require('@hubspot/api-client'); const hubspotClient = new hubsp...
  • mynameiskyleok on December 03, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    What is the best way to populate my test account with sample records and event data? Specifically contact records, emails, and email engagment events of those records? I know about the import tools and API functionality to add records and emails to ...
    Community Manager
    December 03, 2021 12:58
    @lynton , do you have a method of doing this?
  • Solved
    SVidhun on December 03, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I am unable to edit email address associated with my developer account. I dont see an option to edit email address under 'Security'. Any ideas on why that might be.
    December 03, 2021 09:58
    never mind I am able to see this when I click on specific account.
  • GShiers on December 03, 2021
    1 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to change the GDPR form box text in one go for all Hubspot forms, rather than having to change them all manually? Thanks
    HubSpot Moderator
    December 03, 2021 09:32
    Hi @GShiers , Thank you for reaching out! When you update the GDPR form text in the "Consent Options" tab of your Privacy & Consent...
  • MPenn6 on December 03, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Using the PHP hubspot/api-client composer package. composer require hubspot/api-client Most API calls have been working great, but I'm running into some issues with Line Items. I'm basing my code off of the samples from here: https://deve...
    Participant
    December 03, 2021 08:29
    Playing around with this a little more.... This does NOT work for creating the object: $SimplePublicObjectInput = new SimplePublicObjectInput(['pr...
  • SRamosBarroso on December 03, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, Is there a way to search for contacts by filtering by "associatedcompanyid" field? Actually I'm using this endpoint: POST /crm/v3/objects/contacts/search with this body: { "filterGroups": [ { "fil...
    Contributor | Platinum Partner
    December 03, 2021 07:20
    Hi @SRamosBarroso , Try it with the following payload: Associations Search for records that are associated with other specific records b...
  • boartsy on December 03, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi, what's wrong with my code : var express = require ( 'express' ); var app = express (); app . set ( 'port' , ( process . env . PORT || 5000 )); app . use ( express . static ( __dirname )); ...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors