• Top Likes
Status
Alle
  • Alle
  • Gelöst
  • Ungelöst
  • Unbeantwortet
ISoputniak on Juni 19, 2024
I ned to get all custom object properties by object ID. I know object type and ID but this API returns some unexpected stuff: https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/:objectType/:recordId Something similar Hubspot UI does with this endpoint: ` Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
0 Antwort
PKim23 on Juni 19, 2024
After the recent update on Firefox, embeded hsform is filtered as a Tracking Content and form does not load. Only Firefox browser reproduces the issue as other browsers does not treat the embeded form as a tracking content. I understand thi Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
0 Antwort
MSharma38 on Juni 19, 2024
Hi, I have registered a block variation like below : wp . blocks . registerBlockVariation ( 'core/group' , { name : 'hero-form' , title : 'Hero with Form' , icon : 'star-filled' , attributes : { align Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
0 Antwort
AWhyBravo on Juni 19, 2024
Hi there, Since there is no Webhook for the Engagements, I need to set up polling to find any new Calls. For this, I am connecting to the GET /crm/v3/objects/calls endpoint. I feel that this is really poorly done, but I am hoping tha Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Mitglied
Juni 19, 2024 10:43
Hi @AWhyBravo You can use search endpoint ( https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/search ) that helps you to get the calls with their pro...Beitrag ansehen
GSET on Juni 19, 2024
Hi! I am struggling to use Create or update a batch of companies by unique property values endpoint. I always get "resource not found", which is quite annoying cause there are no details. I'm attaching screenshots of my calls to Update endpoi Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Stratege/Strategin | Gold Partner
Juni 19, 2024 10:28
Hmmm, That sure looks like a bug to me in the client. Just FYI: I would not post your api token publicly, you may want to refresh it.
CNM on Juni 19, 2024
We're currently facing a technical challenge and would appreciate any insights or solutions. Our client's website experiences (stripweb.be) stops loading whenever we activate the HubSpot tracking code through Google Tag Manager. Here’s the situation Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
0 Antwort
kplgayan on Juni 19, 2024
I am encountering an issue with my integrated app within HubSpot workflows and need some assistance. Issue Details: When I start a workflow using a predefined object , the integrated app appears and functions correctly. When I start a workflo Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
3 Antworten
Mitglied
Juni 19, 2024 06:12
While creating custom action in workflows, we need to pass an array of object types, so you need to use the object type of your custom object and p...Beitrag ansehen
antoniolao on Juni 19, 2024
When I create a call through the API by adding the parameter hs_call_callee_object_type_id=CONTACT in order to associate the call with a contact, I get an error and cannot create the call. Example of API call: curl --request POS Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
4 Antworten
Mitglied
Juni 19, 2024 11:40
That is not the solution, this is assigned to the owner but not to the contact. In the end I solved it this way: 1º I create the c...Beitrag ansehen
AliFawadHassan on Juni 19, 2024
Dear HubSpot Community, I am currently working on a form that includes custom fields such as property name, address, along with standard fields like email and name. Upon form submission, I aim to use custom code to achieve the following: Read t Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
5 Antworten
Ratgeber/-in | Partner
Juni 19, 2024 11:57
This is where I think there must be a miscommunication - if some of the properties of the custom object are set using form fields, then after form su...Beitrag ansehen
VCandido on Juni 18, 2024
Hello, I am facing an issue when triggering a workflow in HubSpot that uses contact properties. I will describe the context and the steps I have taken to solve the problem: Context: Workflow and Trigger: I have a workflow configured to trigger wh Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
7 Antworten
Stratege/Strategin | Gold Partner
Juni 19, 2024 14:15
Very strange - I do not know the answer. What I do know is with a little more work you can still get what you want in your workflow or webhook code....Beitrag ansehen
NIslam68 on Juni 18, 2024
Hi there! I'm trying to create a workflow for when a payment is recieved from a deal that it can be notified on a slack channel. I believe i am very close to this solution, yet i am stuck in the final step. The first area is that when a d Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Stratege/Strategin
Juni 19, 2024 14:53
Hi @NIslam68 , Have you looked into the Slack <> HubSpot integration? https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/sales/sales-enab...Beitrag ansehen
Arundas on Juni 18, 2024
Hi , During the installation of our application , we get an error of mismatch of scopes. However, in the auth page, there is a sample installation url , which works perfectly fine. So, in order to resolve the installation propblem ,we took the s Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
0 Antwort
abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Möchtest du eine Diskussion beginnen oder eine Frage stellen?

Beitrag erstellen
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.